***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

I downloaded the "R3 upg" file I found on another forum, not sure if that will upgrade R2 to R3 or not? If not, could I get a PM with the link to the full R3 download?

if you downloaded the r3 upgrade then yes it will upgrade r2 to r3.the donwload should have been 250mb.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the "R3 upg" file I found on another forum, not sure if that will upgrade R2 to R3 or not? If not, could I get a PM with the link to the full R3 download?

if you downloaded the r3 upgrade then yes it will upgrade r2 to r3.the donwload should have been 250mb.

Ah, good. It was "CoinOPS reignite R3 SHOWCASE upgrade.rar", and roughly the size you said.

Thinking about it, the R2 SHOWCASE I got was from a torrent, and wasn't rar'd/zipped. Think I could get a PM with the "official" full download anyways? I'm a bit of a purist, would like the original archive so the dates are right (dates on my copy of R2 are the date I downloaded it).

Ah, good. It was "CoinOPS reignite R3 SHOWCASE upgrade.rar", and roughly the size you said.

Thinking about it, the R2 SHOWCASE I got was from a torrent, and wasn't rar'd/zipped. Think I could get a PM with the "official" full download anyways? I'm a bit of a purist, would like the original archive so the dates are right (dates on my copy of R2 are the date I downloaded it).

i dont have links to showcase because tht was just available as a torrent,the only links i can give you is links to r2 and r3 standalone emulators.which are the original uploads by the way.

Anyone can help me?

I can't PLAY Fighters History...

ve-00.3d ve-01.4d NOT FOUND :o

I Download Many fghthist.zip not have Them...

Anyone can send me :)

THANKS!

i get these 2 files missing as well but the game still plays and it is the correct rom i have.

so can anyone think of any other games to add to coinops because i cant think of anything else.. :)

Don;t know if its available but

Stun Runner?

And THanks

FU

IQ and BP

for everything

have you ever tried playing it on midway arcade tresures 3???

i think thats going to be the only way to play it.of course there was also a port of stun runner to the atari lynx which you could try on medanfenx-lynx.

3d games and mame on xbox just dont mix if you know what i mean.

so can anyone think of any other games to add to coinops because i cant think of anything else.. :)

fix segasonic (iq already knows)

maybe a speed up for dungeon magic

sega fd games if possible

try out devil world, runs slow maybe a fix! i hope

lmao no go on 9 ball shootout iq says but a good pool game

spiderman arcade game fix

maybe a hack or some sort for night slashers to run 60fps

theres some more but heres a few off the top of my head

all in all iq and bp have done one hell of a masterpiece.

HF-