***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

Fixed Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder. I have little doubt this this is going to be unplayably slow as it is. I'll likely need to make a few changes/hacks.

*edit*

Underclocked the v20/25 cpu quite a bit. Doesn't seem to affect anything, and the speed improved quite a bit.

"Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder" Thats fantastic, I always wanted that game to run without any glitches in coinops, I hope iq_132 you sort it, and get it running full speed :D Myself being a huge Golden Axe fan this is good news.

Keep up the great work.

Edited by mirsad

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just made a few test with R3. Very impressive! Here are a couple of bugs/requests for the next builds:

- Can't take ingame screenshots (when I press back+A+B nothing happens).

- Atomic Robokid: at the end of the first level the screen scrolls vertically until Atomic Robokid reaches the space. Here you can see a profile of the earth with some tiles around the profile which are white when they should be black (I'd put a screenshot to better show what I mean, but I couldn't take in game screenshots...). In the second level too some part of the background which should be black are white.

- Heavy Smash: emulator hangs at the end of rom loading ("Please Wait..." screen forever).

- Raiden Fighters 2: emulator hangs at the end of rom loading ("Please Wait..." screen forever).

- B.Rap Boys: sprite/background priority problems (e.g. during first level characters appears over the cafe walls even when they are inside the cafe).

- Street Fighter Alpha 3: game starts in free play mode. I tried to remap keys to access to service mode and change the game configuration, but when I press the key I mapped to "Service" nothing happens. I tried restarting the game and even the emulator after remapping keys, but SFA3 just won't enter service mode.

the screenshot question has been answered a few times already,look inside your videos folder and you will find your screenshots just move them over to screenshots folder.

- Alien Storm: more a driver request then a bug. Is it possible to add "Alien Storm (set 4, World, 2 Players, FD1094 317-0154)" which is the parent mame set as of now? The Alien Storm bootleg which works in reignite has lots of glitches (e.g. missing background during first FPS level) and doesn't let you choose character at the start of the game.

concerning the screenhots go into your videos folder and you will find them there then just move them to your screenshots folder.Bp already knows about heavy smash.

raiden fighters 2 works just fine for me,you need the rom called raiden fighters2(2000)

B rap boys they alreay know about the glitches,check the first post in the thread.

as for streetfighter alpha 3 is it really that big a deal as you can play it just fine just means you dont have to put in any credits.

Fixed Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder. I have little doubt this this is going to be unplayably slow as it is. I'll likely need to make a few changes/hacks.

*edit*

Underclocked the v20/25 cpu quite a bit. Doesn't seem to affect anything, and the speed improved quite a bit.

"Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder" Thats fantastic, I always wanted that game to run without any glitches in coinops, I hope iq_132 you sort it, and get it running full speed :) Myself being a huge Golden Axe fan this is good news.

Keep up the great work.

+1 great game,so good to see it getting fixed cheers.

sorry for asking again.

when its says UNKNOWN in the dip switch settings, does that mean they work to do something and its not known what, or do they not work at all ?

also is it possible to get "astroblaster" speech working properly. it needs to be louder, it can hardly be heard, maybe its not right in real mame ?

and is there a way to get sound working in "Atomic Point" ?

concerning the screenhots go into your videos folder and you will find them there then just move them to your screenshots folder.Bp already knows about heavy smash.

raiden fighters 2 works just fine for me,you need the rom called raiden fighters2(2000)

B rap boys they alreay know about the glitches,check the first post in the thread.

as for streetfighter alpha 3 is it really that big a deal as you can play it just fine just means you dont have to put in any credits.

Thanks for your answer! I clearly overlooked the posts about screenshots and b.rap boys glitches - sorry!

About Raiden Fighters 2, I knew that the chinese bootleg Raiden Fighters 2 - 2000 (set name rdft22kc) was working, but I thought that the parent set was added too. Maybe I just misunderstood.

And about Street Fighter Alpha 3, you're right, it's not a big deal, but since you can't enter service mode you can't change all options (time, difficulty...), not just toggle free play. And beside that, it's a bug that you can't enter service mode, so I thought to point it out.

Thanks for your answer! I clearly overlooked the posts about screenshots and b.rap boys glitches - sorry!

About Raiden Fighters 2, I knew that the chinese bootleg Raiden Fighters 2 - 2000 (set name rdft22kc) was working, but I thought that the parent set was added too. Maybe I just misunderstood.

And about Street Fighter Alpha 3, you're right, it's not a big deal, but since you can't enter service mode you can't change all options (time, difficulty...), not just toggle free play. And beside that, it's a bug that you can't enter service mode, so I thought to point it out.

no need to apologise.

raiden fighters2(2000) dosent have a parent rom as far as i know.

could you enter service mode in earlier versions of reignite??

raiden fighters2(2000) dosent have a parent rom as far as i know.

could you enter service mode in earlier versions of reignite??

In MAWS Raiden Fighters 2 - 2000 (China) is reported as a clone of Raiden Fighters 2

http://maws.mameworld.info/maws/romset/rdft22kc

The SFA3 service mode didn't work on older version of ReIgnite too (even on Ignite and Gold if I remember well)

In MAWS Raiden Fighters 2 - 2000 (China) is reported as a clone of Raiden Fighters 2

http://maws.mameworld.info/maws/romset/rdft22kc

The SFA3 service mode didn't work on older version of ReIgnite too (even on Ignite and Gold if I remember well)

you can get access to selecting your game region in the cheats menu and i noticed that if you map the service mode to another button it starts to insert credits.

just one of things then i suppose as i never really mess around with the settings myself.

Can someone please PM me a link to R3? BTW, what is the difference between R3 and the Showcase editions? Just that Showcase is bundled with roms and screens/vids?

Also, I'm still on R1 but Battletoads freezes up at the loading screen. Was this fixed or does it still have problems?

Can someone please PM me a link to R3? BTW, what is the difference between R3 and the Showcase editions? Just that Showcase is bundled with roms and screens/vids?

Also, I'm still on R1 but Battletoads freezes up at the loading screen. Was this fixed or does it still have problems?

battletoads works fine for me on r3.

showcase is basically the r2 emulator with 850roms and videos,r3 is an upgrade with new games and new videos obviously.