***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

ok pms have been sent.

couple of things

in Avengers In Galactic Storm when the game loads it will ask you to enter the test screen,to do this just go into your ingame settings by pressing back and white.then go to remap controller and look for the service mode.map it to say back trigger and then leave the options.then hit the button you mapped the test screen and then go to the option that says game mode and it will start.

also for night slashers japanese version(blood) just go into your options and in advanced settings turn on vmm(virtual memory).if you do not do this then you will out of memory failure on the loading screen.

not workin for me just sits on the screen

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remap the service mode to any controller button and then press it and then choose game mode.

Easier yet, unzip this and put it in the nvram directory.

Do I need a certain number of posts to download attachments. I keep getting a "you do not have permission" from the board. Already cleared cookies and tried a different browser.

--dyst

just remap the service mode to any controller button and then press it and then choose game mode.

Easier yet, unzip this and put it in the nvram directory.

thanks iq thats better,no messing around.

@Drdystopia yeah i would think you need more posts,i will upload the attatchment and post it here.

here is the attatchment iq 132 uploaded.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b4uj9yzc0tl

I upgraded from R2 to R3 and something of strange happened... when i select a game it loads a game 2 or 3 places before in the list. For example, when i try to open Bonks Adventure it opens Bonanza Bros, that also appears broken (seems that the romset doesnt match the right one). The same happens for all the games i tried in my Reignite roms directory. I copied again Reignite R2 in the Reignite directory, and anything seems to work fine again. What i am doing wrong ?

I upgraded from R2 to R3 and something of strange happened... when i select a game it loads a game 2 or 3 places before in the list. For example, when i try to open Bonks Adventure it opens Bonanza Bros, that also appears broken (seems that the romset doesnt match the right one). The same happens for all the games i tried in my Reignite roms directory. I copied again Reignite R2 in the Reignite directory, and anything seems to work fine again. What i am doing wrong ?

i am presuming you overwrote r2 with r3.

delete the emu and the gamesave and do a clean install it will work after that.keep your roms,videos and screenshots obviously.