***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night slashers Blood no running on R3 (lost files I think)

I downloaded Fumanchu's link (MU)

Night slashers works fine. If you are trying to use the blood version turn on VMM in the advanced settings.

All the games that I mentioned work.... anything else is still not working. I supported the games that are in the screenshots from there on I have only booted the games and dont know about all the finer details of mame stuff for it. Work it out like you would have to for any other games.

ill look at the bug in great 1000 mile race... :D I am cut and pasting that driver around a bit for sources supplied from iq

real bug reports only please.... fums was close just he forgot to look at the start what games are supported :)

All the games that I mentioned work.... anything else is still not working. I supported the games that are in the screenshots from there on I have only booted the games and dont know about all the finer details of mame stuff for it. Work it out like you would have to for any other games.

ill look at the bug in great 1000 mile race...is it the first one or the second one?

its the first one/

Night slashers Blood no running on R3 (lost files I think)

I downloaded Fumanchu's link (MU)

Night slashers works fine. If you are trying to use the blood version turn on VMM in the advanced settings.

Thanks!Now works for me

Only one thing,I configure VMM,so?

VMC Manual

VMT 4 MB?

VMC 1024 Kb?

VMD 65535?

Ok can someone help me out here. I have never had this issue before.

I copied everything from R3 over top of the R2 showcase I had installed and now every single game comes up with "Error: required files are missing, the game cannot be run."

Is there still a Udata and Tdata file I need or am I SOL and just delete the whole thing and start over?

What could have caused this?

thanks for the help

--dyst

EDIT: I just made a brand new folder and just copied over the stuff from R3 and boot new and the same thing. It only found the games included with the link but each one is giving me file not found errors. I really think there is a Udata or Tdata file I might have to delete. Anyone know which one?

Edited by DrDystopia

Ok can someone help me out here. I have never had this issue before.

I copied everything from R3 over top of the R2 showcase I had installed and now every single game comes up with "Error: required files are missing, the game cannot be run."

Is there still a Udata and Tdata file I need or am I SOL and just delete the whole thing and start over?

What could have caused this?

thanks for the help

--dyst

Reset everything in the advanced settings and it should be fine.