***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As stated a million times I dont support lightgun games I cant test... the driver is inserted you can use manual vm settings or else add it to vm.txt and or vmhidef.txt.

The reason alot have had failures is they didnt copy over everything. I will add the nv to pass the test in avengers fighting game in R4 but I wont be including it in my updated Showcase unless alot say they love it.

If you cant work out correct stuff Showcase + addon will be out at some point to update it to my personal build...maybe in about 2 months and enjoy what you have :o

Well....1st post here guys...so be gentle!

Been a very, very long time lurker here....and I have to say....what a fantastic package - it's the ONLY thing I use my Xbox for, so a big THANKS!

I have one or two questions that I hope someone might be able to help with regarding the visual options. I know sometime ago, somone asked about a scanline option, so I won't go there!..lol, but...

I'm trying to get a balance between a sharp image as possible, whilst trying to stay faithful to how the original game looked. Enhancements aren't to my taste, and effect the frame rate. Antialaising gets the closet to the orginal look, but it's way tp blurry for my taste, so I thought I'd try the soften display and flicker filter, but these don't seem to have any effect...or is it just me? It's like, 50% antalising would be perfect...is that possible?

Once again.....awesome work guys!

K

bugs report

heavy smash-just hangs at the load screen.

great 1000 miles rally(gtmrusa)-loads up fine then you start a race and you get sprite glitching and some of the houses are missing.

twin action-dosent show up on the romlist once you add the rom.

edit to add/im geussing you know about the bugs with twin action and heavy smash bp as i see they arent on the list in the first post.

Well....1st post here guys...so be gentle!

Been a very, very long time lurker here....and I have to say....what a fantastic package - it's the ONLY thing I use my Xbox for, so a big THANKS!

I have one or two questions that I hope someone might be able to help with regarding the visual options. I know sometime ago, somone asked about a scanline option, so I won't go there!..lol, but...

I'm trying to get a balance between a sharp image as possible, whilst trying to stay faithful to how the original game looked. Enhancements aren't to my taste, and effect the frame rate. Antialaising gets the closet to the orginal look, but it's way tp blurry for my taste, so I thought I'd try the soften display and flicker filter, but these don't seem to have any effect...or is it just me? It's like, 50% antalising would be perfect...is that possible?

Once again.....awesome work guys!

K

Currently, there's no way around the blurriness issue in CoinOPS unless you modify an xbe for each unique game resolution and then filter out the non-matching roms. It's either that or play your games with smudged graphics.

On a positive note, Brit may look into the problem when driver development slows down a bit.