***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok pms have been sent.

couple of things

in Avengers In Galactic Storm when the game loads it will ask you to enter the test screen,to do this just go into your ingame settings by pressing back and white.then go to remap controller and look for the service mode.map it to say back trigger and then leave the options.then hit the button you mapped the test screen and then go to the option that says game mode and it will start.

also for night slashers japanese version(blood) just go into your options and in advanced settings turn on vmm(virtual memory).if you do not do this then you will out of memory failure on the loading screen.

ok pms have been sent.

couple of things

in Avengers In Galactic Storm when the game loads it will ask you to enter the test screen,to do this just go into your ingame settings by pressing back and white.then go to remap controller and look for the service mode.map it to say back trigger and then leave the options.then hit the button you mapped the test screen and then go to the option that says game mode and it will start.

also for night slashers japanese version(blood) just go into your options and in advanced settings turn on vmm(virtual memory).if you do not do this then you will out of memory failure on the loading screen.

Might be easier for Avengers to just include the .nv file it needs.

I stumbled across R2 while looking for a something to replace Mamedox. So far I am very impressed with what I have seen. By any chance is there a Torrent for R3? I realize I am a Noob here but I have been working on Arcade Games for 20 years and have been a fixture in arcades since 1980 so I appreciate what this emu brings to the table, and things like this that let my Daughter enjoy the games I grew up on.

vm issues with new lightgun games.

cant seem to work out the values.

unexpected roms in one rom.

no dat support for some new roms either.

Otherwise looks good with video previews.

how does one go about getting the sound to work in cosmic alien :)

edit: nevermind, I didnt copy over the new samples :o

when its says UNKNOWN in the dip switch settings, does that mean they work to do something and its not known what, or do they not work at all ?

also is it possible to get "astroblaster" working with the speech properly, it used to work in older mames. it needs to be louder, it can hardly be heard, maybe its not right in real mame ?

and is there a way to get sound working in "Atomic Point"

Edited by silkworm