***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

Fantasy zone 2

Opa Opa

Maybe. I will take a look.

Well... that resulted in complete and utter failure. It would require a full port of the driver and I'm not terribly interested. Sorries. ;)

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any chance of having "Double Dragon 3 (Japan)" version added?

the japanese version is alot better than the other versions, it gives you all the special moves and weapons from the start and removes that god awful shop system.

It also lets you choose different characters from the start of the game as seen here.

arcadeddrago3j.png

Edited by mirsad

Is there any chance of having "Double Dragon 3 (Japan)" version added?

the japanese version is alot better than the other versions, it gives you all the special moves and weapons from the start and removes that god awful shop system.

It also lets you choose different characters from the start of the game as seen here.

arcadeddrago3j.png

BP says to tell you that I am, in fact, the man.

OK in final throws now of sorting out R3 here is whats in it

----------------------- R3 Build -----------------------

Night Slashers (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Night Slashers (Japan version with blood and gore) (***Now Playable***) iq_132 you are the man

Boogie Wings (***Now Fixed***) iq_132 you are the man

Bonk's Adventure (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

B Rap Boys (***Now Playable with some Graphic Glitches***) iq_132 you are the man

B Rap Boys Special (***Now Playable with some Graphic Glitches***) iq_132 you are the man

Fighters History (Now Playable)

Skull Fang (Now Playable)

Deer Hunting (Now Playable)

World Cup Volley 95 (Now Playable)

Turkey Hunting (Now Playable)

Wing Shooting Championship (Now Playable)

Trophy Hunting - Bear & Moose (Now Playable)

Hoops 96 (Now Playable)

Dunk Dream 95 (Now Playable)

Avengers In Galactic Storm (Now Playable)

Double Dragon 3 (Japanese and Clones Now Playable)

Cosmic Alien (Now with Sound)

Thunder Heroes (Now Playable)

Explosive Breaker (Now Playable)

Blood Warrior (Now Playable)

Bakuretsu Breaker (Now Playable)

Shogun Warriors (Now Playable)

Fujiyama Buster (Now Playable)

US Mustang (Now Fixed)

Hacha Mecha Fighter (Now Playable)

COOL GUYS, cool...

anyone got any tips on how to configure osman?

Using a 32inch widescreen LCD some of the gfx have lines through them and im not adept at using filters etc anyone got any tips?

PS not sure if it means anything but I vote for correct aspect ratio options for coinops - that would make the GUI sublime imho - just wish I knew what to do for a "patch" or whatever

Maybe even just an option that lets you manually enter the resolution (that you looked up on maws because you care) and maybe remember for that game? Doesn't have to be auto ;)

Edited by sbpaabck

COOL GUYS, cool...

Using a 32inch widescreen LCD some of the gfx have lines through them and im not adept at using filters etc anyone got any tips?

PS not sure if it means anything but I vote for correct aspect ratio options for coinops - that would make the GUI sublime imho - just wish I knew what to do for a "patch" or whatever

Maybe even just an option that lets you manually enter the resolution (that you looked up on maws because you care) and maybe remember for that game? Doesn't have to be auto ;)

i use a 37 inch lcd tv and i havent noticed any lines going through in osman,you do know that you can set asect ratio for widescreen tvs in the opions dont you??

COOL GUYS, cool...

i use a 37 inch lcd tv and i havent noticed any lines going through in osman,you do know that you can set asect ratio for widescreen tvs in the opions dont you??

lol yes you've beaten me to it, just looking through the options in coinops and I found it, so that means the coinops gui is totally sublime, man this just gets better and better :):):D:):):)

I should elaborate, the lines go through the "shadows" and the "golden dude" who appears when you press punch. I noticed this on some other roms as well cant remember which, usually on shadows or when the sprite is flashing. Its no biggie tho still totally playable!

edit: think this is because the game is 58hz and my tv is 60hz...

edit2: found the answer on page 1:

Throttle disabling is useful for games running at 57fps, 59fps, 58fps(cave), 61fps (namco).

Enter the ingame menu, "remap gamepad", and map one or several keys as THROTTLE.

(You can map your THROTTLE as back+X+B )

Example: If you think Dodonpachi (58 fps) isn't that smooth,

call the THROTTLE function by pressing the keys remapped. THROTTLE will be disabled

(because enabled by default)

This will force the game to run at 60 fps (60/58 fps): a small speedup but a smoother animation.

Edited by sbpaabck