***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hum sounds a bit harsh... Been seeding at 100k average and downloading at 50k the whole time... And I'm still online... :)

Whatever this is 1emulation, let's talk about gaming.

I'm amazed by this new release, these videos are awesome and the selection gives me satisfaction. I'm still browsing, think I'm gonna press the A button now...

Anyway, congratulations to BP for his concept and to IQ for the new games.

Edited by waal

@ 85% in over 36 hrs.

The reason its this bad im guessing is cause users are downloading but not sharing back.

Thats not the way torrents work.

uTorrent is now "unlimited", with an average of 65KB/s of upload.

The speed may be low because of a lot of new peers in recent hours.

Edited by Rariv

I've been seeding at >100KB/s for over a day now. Big torrents take patience I'll be seeding until the start of next week.

The videos are slowly winning me over. I've got a mix of pics and videos for my 1000+ collection of roms and I'm trying to take screenshots for the games that don't have any (because of recent game compatibility updates). Is the screenshot function working? I'm hitting back+a+b but I'm not sure its doing anything. I'll try with an actual wired controller instead of my panel or the wireless one I had tried last night.

I've been seeding at >100KB/s for over a day now. Big torrents take patience I'll be seeding until the start of next week.

The videos are slowly winning me over. I've got a mix of pics and videos for my 1000+ collection of roms and I'm trying to take screenshots for the games that don't have any (because of recent game compatibility updates). Is the screenshot function working? I'm hitting back+a+b but I'm not sure its doing anything. I'll try with an actual wired controller instead of my panel or the wireless one I had tried last night.

the screenshots work fine its just that they turn up in your videos folder instead of your screenshots folder so just transfer them to your screenshots folder.

edit/also remember redcapsman there is a screenshots pack that was released a whule back tha you might want to look at.

hello

before go work, i must say i find one bug i have found on the last build

if you let screensaver long time, the emulator crash (test done yesterday)

I will test this problem again sunday ;)

:)

hello

before go work, i must say i find one bug i have found on the last build

if you let screensaver long time, the emulator crash (test done yesterday)

I will test this problem again sunday ;)

:)

i cant say i have had that problem myself,i think the longest i had it left on and doing nothing in the romscreen was about 30minutes.

Currently @ 95% and im uploading @ 50 - 60 kB/s , have been since the start. Will continue to seed indefinately till its replaced with r3 showcase.

PS. Wasnt having a pop at you Waal in particular. It just seemed an apt time to make the comment. The comment was for all hit n run users.

Edited by cba.gy

I experienced the same bug, Coinops froze while on screensaver for a long time.

Also, Gunnail sound is messed up.

Cba.gy: There's no worry, man. That's just the way torrent is after all.

Edited by waal

I experienced the same bug, Coinops froze while on screensaver for a long time.

Also, Gunnail sound is messed up.

Cba.gy: There's no worry, man. That's just the way torrent is after all.

Ah right. From all the games I tried (and I tried quite a few ones !) I noticed one shooter had weird sound but I couldn't remember which one. That's GunNail indeed. Not sure about the screensaver bug though but what I find annoying on my ol' 4:3 TV is that the screensaver videos are too stretched/not adjusted to the screen size I set in CoinOPS. But maybe I missed a setting somewhere? Is it possible to adjust the screen size in screensaver mode? cheers, kpone