***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

for everyone who is asking the r3 release isnt out yet as far as i know.

regarding lighgun games on a hdtv with 50/60hz option,it dosent make any difference if you if you can swith to 50hz,your guns wont work it is possible to get lightguns that can be used for lcd tvs,but dont ask me what makes or brands of lightgun because i dont know.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for the EMS Topgun II if you want a lightgun for LCD screens. It's one of only a few out there, certainly the best looking. I've read mixed reviews. Some people over here have said they've tried it and had no problems. You'd have to just suck it and see. Here's some guy clicking away with one. I'd turn the recoil off if possible.

if you are still looking for requests for drivers iq 132 then there is a game called Double wings,another one of the Deco 12 games.

info.

WIP:

0.129u3: Angelo Salese improved the sound in Double Wings by appling the same handling of Night Slashers (they are actually similar if not same memory map).

0.128u4: Angelo Salese fixed several protection issues with Double Wings, improved video and sound. Added 'Territory' dipswitch.

21st November 2008: Angelo Salese - Looking at Double Wings protection, first of all to fix the protection jump vectors in it. Protection works in a easier way than expected, to say in the simplest words I can use it's a "fan type jump vectors" (i.e. only a few possible results are expected).

0.126u4: Fabio Priuli added DIP locations to Double Wings.

0.106u3: Brian Troha, Guru and Yasuhiro Ogawa updated dipswitches in Double Wings. These dips are read using the protection, thus they don't currently have the stated effect on the game as the protection is not implemented right now. Also the Original PCB showed the title screen in English, and the current implementation shows it in Korean(?), so it is likely there is a Language dip/jumper setting. Added 'Coin A/B', 'Flip Screen', 'Lives', 'Difficulty', 'Bonus Life', 'Allow Continue' and 'Demo Sounds'.

0.98u4: David Haywood fixed sprite rendering in Double Wings. Added Z80 (4MHz) CPU2, YM2151 (3.58MHz) and OKI6295 (7627 Hz) sound.

0.96: Re-added Double Wings.

0.95u6: This game was removed from MAME.

0.95u5: Swapped cpu1 roms ($0, 1).

0.84: David Haywood added Double Wings (Mitchell 1993).

22nd April 2005: David Haywood - Decrypted Double Wings. Another one of the Deco 102 games, this gets a bit further and runs through its attract mode quite well.

15th May 2001: Guru - Purchased Double Wings from a PCB shop in Japan with the help of Team Japump in February.

Double Wings seems like a good vertical shooter and nice sugestion. ;)

PS: fumanchu, i think i know what some people were saying about missing roms before. I will send you a pm. :)

Edited by Enkak

if you are still looking for requests for drivers iq 132 then there is a game called Double wings,another one of the Deco 12 games.

It has quite a few protection-related bugs (that result in crashes) meaning that it's terribly unstable and not terribly playable. :) Sorry I keep shooting these suggestions down guys, but I hate to spend time on games that don't work well.

Thanks for the suggestions though. ;) Keep them coming!

It has quite a few protection-related bugs (that result in crashes) meaning that it's terribly unstable and not terribly playable. :) Sorry I keep shooting these suggestions down guys, but I hate to spend time on games that don't work well.

no worries thanks for the reply,i usually check out system 16 to get info on a lot of games with screenshots but it looks like that place has ceased to be. :(

but there is maws though.

no worries thanks for the reply,i usually check out system 16 to get info on a lot of games with screenshots but it looks like that place has ceased to be. :(

iirc, sixtoe sucks at remembering to renew his server/address stuff, it's likely he just forgot or has simply exceeded his bandwidth usage. (I hope :().

[edit]

I wonder if I can talk a certain admin into offering to set up a mirror or even a main site for him... hmm....

Edited by iq_132

iirc, sixtoe sucks at remembering to renew his server/address stuff, it's likely he just forgot or has simply exceeded his bandwidth usage. (I hope :().

[edit]

I wonder if I can talk a certain admin into offering to set up a mirror or even a main site for him... hmm....

IIRC he switched to a different server about 4-5months ago,the site was down for quite a while.

hey iq heres some questions and suggestions,

will nightslashers run at 60fps you think on xbox?

is there a way to get dungeon magic running at 60fps? it does work but somewhat slow

segasonic? lmao any progress main?

your brides are on the way and ready to do your bidding

apparently nes6502 says turbo outrun runs at 45fps on his build bad news for 60 for us?

ill post some more when i can remember.

let me know brother-man.

hf-

Got the showcase and its really cool!

Nice electronic beats, great layout, video - top class!!!!

worked out the box first time very user friendly

Definately the best CoinOPS release EVER

Thanks everyone once again you've really done it this time

hey iq heres some questions and suggestions,

will nightslashers run at 60fps you think on xbox?

Atm, no. It runs quite a bit slower. Bp says it is still quite playable.

is there a way to get dungeon magic running at 60fps? it does work but somewhat slow

I donno. It is on my list though, i just need to look.

segasonic? lmao any progress main?

Not atm.

your brides are on the way and ready to do your bidding

apparently nes6502 says turbo outrun runs at 45fps on his build bad news for 60 for us?

ill post some more when i can remember.

let me know brother-man.

hf-

I'll take a look at it if he releases his sources., of course. ;)

In other news, I've got another very requested game up and running. I've got to fix the gfx though. :)