***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kenshiro ask iq_132 for the sources....I told him to give them to you... im not around much when your on line.

Yeah we have opposite GTM. I will ask mister rattlesnake for that. BTW, you didn't say if a Neogeo update interest you. Let me know.

Edited by - kenshiro -

I fixed Night Slashers' sound.

You all can thank XxHellsFuryxX for that, I owed him a favor and he asked me to go back and look at it. :)

yea brother man sounds awesome. thanks for even listening to such a small man as i LMAO

your hard work is much appreciated dude, is it running better as well out of curiosity? if not thats still cool as $hit main!

HF-

Hello there

A few pages back "Iq_132" said could anyone could think of anymore games that could be added, then I started looking through some of the mame games, trying to find games that aren't added,

found some here.

"Kyukyoku Sentai Dadandarn" know outside of japan as

"Monster Maulers"© 1993 Konami.

A fun Beat 'em up by konami

dadandrn.png

Gaiapolis 1993 Konami.

scrolling action hack and slash game from konami

8951a.png

The Crystal of Kings © 2001 BrezzaSoft.

Great Beat 'em up similer to dungeons and dragons

38363.png

Martial Champion © 1993 Konami

mtlchamp.png

As far as I know these games aren't playable in coinops, not sure what the possibilities of them being added to coinops are?

I'll continue to look out for anymore games

Keep up the great work guys :)

Edited by mirsad

Hello there

A few pages back "Iq_132" said could anyone could think of anymore games that could be added, then I started looking through some of the mame games, trying to find games that aren't added,

found some here.

dadandrn.png

Gaiapolis 1993 Konami.

8951a.png

38363.png

mtlchamp.png

As far as I know these games aren't playable in coinops, not sure what the possibilities of them being added to coinops are?

damn i forgot about gaiaplolice,good game.there was a pirated nes port of gaiapolice but its bloody terrible,no surprise there.

what a bizarre game monster mawlers looks but in a good way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeFBhSYH-vs

Hello there

found some here.

Gaiapolis 1993 Konami.

damn i forgot about gaiaplolice,good game.there was a pirated nes port of gaiapolice but its bloody terrible,no surprise there.

Martial Champion, Gaiapolis, and Monster Maulers are all on the same driver and all already in MAME 0.84. You'll have to bug bp about adding them if they're not already in.

As for Crystal Kings, iirc, bp added that in a while ago, but it runs like shit.

Thanks for the input though guys. :) The list of unported/nonworking games that actually interest me is dwindling. lol

Hello there

found some here.

Gaiapolis 1993 Konami.

yeah

i know that gaiapolie loads up but you get to a test screen(this was a long time ago)and you have to do something in the options to get it ruo but unfortunately i dont think the option is in mame on the xbox.im going to try out these tommorow and see what happens.

Martial Champion, Gaiapolis, and Monster Maulers are all on the same driver and all already in MAME 0.84. You'll have to bug bp about adding them if they're not already in.

As for Crystal Kings, iirc, bp added that in a while ago, but it runs like shit.

Thanks for the input though guys. :) The list of unported/nonworking games that actually interest me is dwindling. lol

i know that gaiapolie loads up but you get to a test screen(this was a long time ago)and you have to do something in the options to get it to run but unfortunately i dont think the option is in mame on the xbox.im going to try out these tommorow and see what happens.