***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

******** Night Slashers (Now Playable with Sound) ********

******** Night Slashers Japan Blood edition (Now Playable with Sound) ********

iq_132 you know it

thinking of releasing R3 whats peoples thoughts..... I know people complain about to many releases but theres a bit in here....even boogiewings is now fixed

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes..release NOW! been wantin to try out that Night Slashers since I seen the Bor version of it, Im currently gettin showcase but it'll be awhile/couple days.

iq_132 ...good shit...man seriously..

B.P you should include the hq vid of night slashers in the R3 release..

Ill hand over the stuff to fum.... including new videos/pics for major games... they will come in the patch from now on

what do you think?

it will be

nslashers

hoops96

skullfng

wcvol95

to me there the games I would include in showcase??? maybe ill separate it into 2 files

its up to you guys

it means more and more complexed releases

cool, showcase is downloading :P

im sure a patch wouldn't do too much harm if it means we can play those cool games...

ppl who are downloading the showcase now pls set ur upload speed to unlimited (if you can) this should speed up the download for everyone....

OK maybe each version will have the video and pics of the hot games id add to show case in the correct folders.... just add roms of same names from your arcade game backups

It would mean CoinOPS showcase R3 would be about 100 Megs instead of 75 Megs but it would mean for each build you could see the hotest games added??

thoughts please??

Yeah that's a good idea. 100 megs is nothing if it always includes the new stuff.

Will the daftile be updated as well ?

Can I have a link for the whole showcase please ?

Edited by waal

OK maybe each version will have the video and pics of the hot games id add to show case in the correct folders.... just add roms of same names from your arcade game backups

It would mean CoinOPS showcase R3 would be about 100 Megs instead of 75 Megs but it would mean for each build you could see the hotest games added??

thoughts please??

So the "infrastructure" for the roms will be already in place, cool

"CoinOPS reignite R2 SHOWCASE" is out in the wild for sure now..... search in normal places and spread it I guess or it will go forever

Thanks! Downloading...

snagprogram0000m.jpg

BP,it would posible fix Savestates/Loadstates in future CoinOPS releases?

Edited by Molkio