***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------------- R3 Build -----------------------

Night Slashers (***Now Playable with no sound***) iq_132 you are the man

Night Slashers (Japan) with blood and gore (***Now Playable with no sound***) iq_132 you are the man

Boogie Wings (***Now Fixed***) iq_132 you are the man

Fighters History (Now Playable)

Skull Fang (***Now Playable with no sound***) iq_132 you are the man

Deer Hunting (Now Playable)

Turkey Hunting (Now Playable)

Wing Shooting Championship (Now Playable)

Trophy Hunting - Bear & Moose (Now Playable)

Hoops 96 (Now Playable)

Dunk Dream 95 (Now Playable)

Avengers In Galactic Storm (Now Playable)

updated CoinOPS R3 build and redid the front post so you can see when stuff is added

great work guys loads of good games games there thanks again.

I have a litte problem with Loadstates...CoinOps (and Mameox,Mamedox,CoinOps all versions...) always crash when I try load a game.

Someone can help me?

I saw this comment,it's true?

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...st&p=289327

savestates have never worked 100% on mame for xbox and it still seems to be the case.as far as i can tell you there isnt a fix for this problem just yet.

hey iq is sound gonna be an impossibility on some games like skull fang and night slashers? Just out of curiousity. :P

Sound works fine for me with skull fang, I think bp just copy and pasted the comment from Night slashers lol. As for Night slashers, that's still a bit of a wip. It needs work speeding it up, and the sound is really messing with my mind -- it should work, but has decided to output garbage instead.

hey iq is sound gonna be an impossibility on some games like skull fang and night slashers? Just out of curiousity. :P

Sound works fine for me with skull fang, I think bp just copy and pasted the comment from Night slashers lol. As for Night slashers, that's still a bit of a wip. It needs work speeding it up, and the sound is really messing with my mind -- it should work, but has decided to output garbage instead.

thanks for the info on that, lol. ill get to workin on your brides hahah :naughty: