***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

would martial masters be possible?

martmast_a.jpg

or killing blade?

killbld_b.png

Not a chance. Martial Masters uses even more of the arm cpu's power than kov2 does. It even runs like ass in the heavily optimized fba. Killing blade's protection isn't working well, and pgm runs slow in mame on xbox iirc (correct me if I'm wrong).

or daraku tenshi?

daraku_b.png

There's another emu coming out on xbox that plays psikyo sh2 games (excluding daraku) at full speed. I'd suggest waiting a little while and be surprised. :)

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i try to update Neogeo drivers to latest MAME version, it will give the bamboo or it interest no one? I'll have a try with my own build, Neogeo has always been my favorite, and one of the most complicated drivers. Moooooooo let me now mooooooooo!

Definitely Bamboo.

Would it be possible to get Super Chase working at a good speed? :)

Probably not. It uses a 68EC020 (which is already slow in MAME) and 2 68000 cpus. On top of that it can use a lot of funky graphics stuff. This all translates into "slow as shit" lol

oh awesome! iv got a 1ghz 128mb xbox (talk to trusty on xbox scene, I would definately reccomend one of these to anyone, they run cpx3 at fullspeed and more!) so maybe i'll be alrite with sound too? :)

im not meaning to be rude or anything but cpx3 is built to run on a normal xbox with A 733mhz processor and 64mb of ram,it already runs at full speed on a normal xbox apart from when you perform a super then there is a slight pause as it uses a swap folder as far as i recall but there isnt a drop in speed.

you do get a drop in speed if you select the pal50 option as its biult to run at 60hz.

im gonna send you BOTH AND a neo-geo mvs system complete with every game ever made! But seriously man thats awesome how is the speed coming along?

also by the way man i know no one cares but segasonic the hedgehog is still locking up in coinops on the ice level. level 4 i think. Looks like it was fixed in a later version of mame. Maybe if you take a small look IQ send you the barbie Ferrari in the mail too~! LMAO

HF-

oh awesome! iv got a 1ghz 128mb xbox (talk to trusty on xbox scene, I would definately reccomend one of these to anyone, they run cpx3 at fullspeed and more!) so maybe i'll be alrite with sound too? :)

im not meaning to be rude or anything but cpx3 is built to run on a normal xbox with A 733mhz processor and 64mb of ram,it already runs at full speed on a normal xbox apart from when you perform a super then there is a slight pause as it uses a swap folder as far as i recall but there isnt a drop in speed.

you do get a drop in speed if you select the pal50 option as its biult to run at 60hz.

Yeah I know, Im just the sort of person who spots those little pauses :D and red earth definately didn't play with perfect sound before.

I imagine there is quite a variation in performance on cpx3 anyway, since alot of people have upgraded harddrives (the stock xbox one has only 5400rpm and 2mb cache) and cpx3 relys on virtual memory doesnt it? certainly the huge ones people have should have 7200rpm and 16mb cache (I want one :) )