***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

i have a couple of suggestions bp and iq:

is there a way to get dungeon magic running at a full 60fps?

also on boogie wings in the last level when you go inside the airship looks like the inside disappears and all you can see are the crates and enemies.

sound for gunlock (if possible)

sound for grind stormer/v-five (if possible)

both of these are great shooters

i got some more just can't remember.

once again great work and much appreciated!! bp and iq u guys rock!

HF-

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also on boogie wings in the last level when you go inside the airship looks like the inside disappears and all you can see are the crates and enemies.

HF-

go into your settings and put the option game sounds to locked on then you will get the music and sound affects for gunlock.

as for v-five the sound in a few toaplan games has not been decrypted properly in the most current version of mame on the pc as far as i know.apparently the protection on some of those games is a real bitch.but i did read that they are working on a process called decapping(i think)to get the sound emulated.

HF-

go into your settings and put the option game sounds to locked on then you will get the music and sound affects for gunlock.

as for v-five the sound in a few toaplan games has not been decrypted properly in the most current version of mame on the pc as far as i know.apparently the protection on some of those games is a real bitch.but i did read that they are working on a process called decapping(i think)to get the sound emulated.

edit** thanks fu seems a bit choppy now i see why it was muted lol :)

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

HF-

hey fu u might be thinking of gunnail, yea gunnail sound was fixed in this version of coinops. Try gunnail if you havent its a good one main. :)

ill give this a try and see. thanks either way!

no im speaking about gunlock otherwise known as rayforce,the sound plays fine if you turn on the game sounds to locked on.it works just fine i just tried it out again when i seen your post.

HF-

hey fu u might be thinking of gunnail, yea gunnail sound was fixed in this version of coinops. Try gunnail if you havent its a good one main. :)

no im speaking about gunlock otherwise known as rayforce,the sound plays fine if you turn on the game sounds to locked on.it works just fine i just tried it out again when i seen your post.

thanks bro just figured it out, lol.

HF-

HF-

thanks bro just figured it out, lol.

HF-

try setting the sound quality to low instead of high,if the option is still there that is and see if it improves the slight choppiness.

Just tried some of these games , good fun, B.P mind uping your screenshots to these add'd games, yes i know i can make my own but Id rather have the ones you made which you thought were worthy of going into your build...