***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

OSMAN now playable thanks to iq_132 praise him as I did 5 percent of the work he is the man responsible for such a feat

Dj boy now playeble?????!!!! :);) (cry) please sendme a PM please YOU ARE THE MANNNN!!!

please you are on line now

oh i see now i read it al eheheh still not out on the wild :rolleyes:, oke please PM me when this get finishe, only dj boy & b rap boys still to get for complete my personal collection, GREAT JOB IQ/BP...really great job

Edited by gotchafx

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Osman (***Now Playable***) iq_132 you are the man

Can't believe it!!!

OSMAN!!!!!

iq_132 you are THE man man!!!

3495_3.png

Damn, so many years we heve believed in this miracle! holy shit!

THE ONLY strider like as good as strider, this game rocks! and the boss are huge with a lot of special effects! cool!

are the nba jam games playable? The arcade ones have some crazy stuff in there like playing basketball with a mortal kombat team :rolleyes:

edit: sorry BritneysPAIRS I really have no idea how I missed NBA Jam in your list, it's right at the bottom :facepalm:

The NBA games already runs well but w/no sound ;)

OSman, wow been waitin for someone to get this one going especially, just curious when you guys mean "playable" does that mean Coinops can play it at "Regular" FULL speed or is it gonna be slow/ but "playable"...anyhow alot of great news either way...cant wait for this release finally games being added other than just GUI stuff which is also cool but shit the games is where it matter..nice work Iq you should hook up with Kenshi...if you havnt already youd guys be a super team..

OSman, wow been waitin for someone to get this one going especially, just curious when you guys mean "playable" does that mean Coinops can play it at "Regular" FULL speed or is it gonna be slow/ but "playable"

It has very low requirements on pc, it should play with room to spare on the box.

nice work Iq you should hook up with Kenshi...if you havnt already youd guys be a super team..

You should follow the fba-xxx thread a little closer. ;) Also, I'd suggest finding the last few dozen or so change logs for FBA on the pc as well as checking out my sig links. ;)