***CoinOPS reignite OFFICAL FORUM ***

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diet Go Go (Now Playable)

Dream World (Now Playable)

***Boogie Wings*** (Now Playable...added a couple of hacks ill make sure iq thinks there ok)

***HACKS to fix driver boogie wings*** iq_132 please help me

deco16_pdrawgfx had 3 agument numbers not matching errors on 3 drivers dassult.c / rohga.c / dec32.c videodrivers

example of how I fixed this

&Machine->visible_area,trans,0,tilemap_pri,sprite_pri); ***added missing agument of ,0****

and changed to

&Machine->visible_area,trans,0,tilemap_pri,sprite_pri,0);

it seemed OK what do you think iq_132 what games sould I test? I tried Rohga and it seems good

also in Boogie wings to get it to go I hacked these errors

Linking...

MAME.lib(boogwing.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _deco16_tilemap_34_combine_draw

MAME.lib(boogwing.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _deco16_set_tilemap_transparency_mask

.\Release/MAMEoX.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

I remed out these lines

symbol _deco16_tilemap_34_combine_draw

deco16_set_tilemap_transparency_mask

it seems to boot and play well now but what do you think can I make it with less hacks or improve or will I see issues in places as I havent tested to well.

PS also I take it the dec row scroll message is the hidden message :mellow: iq_132

Diet Go Go (Now Playable)

Dream World (Now Playable)

***Boogie Wings*** (Now Playable...added a couple of hacks ill make sure iq thinks there ok)

***HACKS to fix driver boogie wings*** iq_132 please help me

deco16_pdrawgfx had 3 agument numbers not matching errors on 3 drivers dassult.c / rohga.c / dec32.c videodrivers

example of how I fixed this

&Machine->visible_area,trans,0,tilemap_pri,sprite_pri); ***added missing agument of ,0****

and changed to

&Machine->visible_area,trans,0,tilemap_pri,sprite_pri,0);

it seemed OK what do you think iq_132 what games sould I test? I tried Rohga and it seems good

also in Boogie wings to get it to go I hacked these errors

Linking...

MAME.lib(boogwing.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _deco16_tilemap_34_combine_draw

MAME.lib(boogwing.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _deco16_set_tilemap_transparency_mask

.\Release/MAMEoX.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

I remed out these lines

symbol _deco16_tilemap_34_combine_draw

deco16_set_tilemap_transparency_mask

it seems to boot and play well now but what do you think can I make it with less hacks or improve or will I see issues in places as I havent tested to well.

PS also I take it the dec row scroll message is the hidden message :mellow: iq_132

Yeah, those are all fine. I haven't been doing clean compiles so they didn't show up. I compiled a debug build and it found a few more issues for me too.

btw, look in the function dietgo_298

Like wow, seeing the updates, i can't wait to see the release, in the future, with all those drivers updates in progress. It will be like the ultimate arcade emulator on xbox, at least for me of course.

Amazing work, thank you to everyone involved once again. :mellow:

OK I fixed all issues with BOOGIE WINGS it now looks (***Now Playable***) iq_132 you are the man

im thinking about releasing a beta to some selected people as for now iq and I have run out of steam... fum PM me

all games now seem fine to me apart from small issues I told iq.... but we can look into this later

with 35 new games and some hot titles + bug fixes + some new features and refinements although small

This maybe R2 with R3 to come

Note *****any feature requests******

I know about screen rotation, screen in pixels requests and lightgun (so dont need to here about these again)

OK I fixed all issues with BOOGIE WINGS it now looks (***Now Playable***) iq_132 you are the man

im thinking about releasing a beta to some selected people as for now iq and I have run out of steam... fum PM me

all games now seem fine to me apart from small issues I told iq.... but we can look into this later

with 35 new games and some hot titles + bug fixes + some new features and refinements although small

I know about screen rotation, screen in pixels requests and lightgun (so dont need to here about these again)

great !

question, it is possible to have application to make video preview

the format sounds as xbox format

if it's possible, take your time :rolleyes:

thanks ;)

great !

thanks ;)

ookami here is the wmv to xmv converter for anyone who needs it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VRT1WSTM

i actually packaged this with coinops ignite r4 way back so most people should already have it.

great !

i actually packaged this with coinops ignite r4 way back so most people should already have it.

great again !

PM me when you have finish the R4 package :)

thanks for the link

for me, other video will be publish so be patient ;)

great !

great again !

PM me when you have finish the R4 package :)

thanks for the link

for me, other video will be publish so be patient ;)

actaully that isnt a bad idea to package the convertor with the standalone when it gets released.