Super Street Fighter IV (Official Thread)

Wizard

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling guy is gonna be a nighmare... I've never been able to handle a decent Guy player...

Throw in Mokato, Urien that wrestling chick from SFA3 and Karin. Lets make it it a real end all roster!

I have a feeling guy is gonna be a nighmare... I've never been able to handle a decent Guy player...

Throw in Mokato, Urien that wrestling chick from SFA3 and Karin. Lets make it it a real end all roster!

The Oct17 rumored list is the final list of characters for SSF4 (Confirmed by several reliable sources, their legit sources). Makoto, Dudley, Hakan are left to reveal since Famitsu unintentionally revealed Ibuki.

Fuck yeah, Cody and Guy! But damn, that 1920's striped jumpsuit lol... all he's missing is a ball-n-chain. :(

I hope his alt. costume is an orange prison jumpsuit.

And Adon, one of my favs from Alpha, I hope he's still fast.

Guy looks exactly the same. I hope he has some new moves while his Bushin Musou Renge returns. Love Cody's laid back bum expressions lol.

Bring back Custom Combo or will I have to wait for an Alpha version.
Variable Combos are never coming back. Ono went on the record to say that, and we also will never see anything like Genei Jin and Soul Illusion too.