Super Street Fighter IV (Official Thread)

Wizard

Ooh a Sagat eyepatch. Quick, someone shoryuken me so I have a scar to match.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legit. It's on track to be an arcade release first, console after. DLC? It won't be. Ono has gone on the record and said any new characters = new game.

I hope the game does NOT play like SF4, because now SF4 gameplay is as stale as bread.

I hope the game does NOT play like SF4, because now SF4 gameplay is as stale as bread.

I like it :lol:

Then again, I play it on PS3 ;)

I like it :lol:

Then again, I play it on PS3 ;)

And I play at an arcade, same old shit. It's awesome how it went from hyped as hell with being very rush down oriented to being one of the most defensive Capcom fighters EVER. That's how much it's changed in a whole year since it was released. Unless you first played it on console, then it's been a few months.

Turtling can't be helped as advanced gameplay always generally leans towards it.

Which seems like the complete opposite for games like Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, BlazBlue (unless you use Nu, or your char has a bad match up VS Nu, or you use Tager amirite.gif) or any of the recent KOF games at intermediate to high level play. Granted, the keep-away play style didn't really come apparent in SF4 until it came out on console. Now when SSF4 comes out, everyone will figure out the tools to defeat the once "exclusive" console characters (so random fyi if I end up playing someone here, choose any console character and your probably gonna roll me because I don't know shit about them).