1Emulation just aint what it used to be

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? You're leaving because somebody told you want you didn't want to hear? GTFO, sorry, but if you're gonna wear your heart on your sleve then maybe it's for the best!

And here I was thinking I was gonna make a comeback, to what, a sausage fest, FTL.... :P

hmm, thread was started 5 hours ago and your still lurking. way to stick to them guns!

good bye threads are pathetic.

I'm not going to bother retaliating to her comments. I will make a few corrections. I didn't say I disliked Bambi. What I DID say was that when I have read some of my responses to Bambi's comments I came off like I didn't like her but that was the complete opposite. I'm just that way with girls and it has nothing to do with being an attention seeker. I get plenty of attention from my husband and friends. I don't find it needed on an emulation forum.

I've realized with every single girlfriend that I've had, I piss off somehow because for some reason they can't take my blunt way of thinking. Men can. I apologized about my inability to convey my thoughts regarding her thread. There's nothing more I can do (or that I'm willing to do) about that.

I'm not going to delve into these ridiculous immature accusations. If you send someone a message titled "truce?", then mean it. I hold no grudges but I dearly hope that while she's gone, she can think about how she reacts to others and grow up a bit.

I do apologize to everyone about the pointless argument that was placed here. I'm not here to portray myself as some know-it-all or whatever descriptions you find necessary of me. I'm just here talking to people and having a few laughs.

EM, if you do decide to come back, I have no issues with that.

I'm not going to bother retaliating to her comments. I will make a few corrections. I didn't say I disliked Bambi. What I DID say was that when I have read some of my responses to Bambi's comments I came off like I didn't like her but that was the complete opposite. I'm just that way with girls and it has nothing to do with being an attention seeker. I get plenty of attention from my husband and friends. I don't find it needed on an emulation forum.

I've realized with every single girlfriend that I've had, I piss off somehow because for some reason they can't take my blunt way of thinking. Men can. I apologized about my inability to convey my thoughts regarding her thread. There's nothing more I can do (or that I'm willing to do) about that.

I'm not going to delve into these ridiculous immature accusations. If you send someone a message titled "truce?", then mean it. I hold no grudges but I dearly hope that while she's gone, she can think about how she reacts to others and grow up a bit.

I do apologize to everyone about the pointless argument that was placed here. I'm not here to portray myself as some know-it-all or whatever descriptions you find necessary of me. I'm just here talking to people and having a few laughs.

EM, if you do decide to come back, I have no issues with that.

Uh hello, daddy complex. How do you think I get laid? Show'em who's boss, bow chicka wow wow!!!! :P

internet_serious.jpg