1Emulation just aint what it used to be

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear you're leaving. I would be curious to know what forums don't have disagreement though. I'm an administrator of my own small forum and a long time member of many others. Despite how much or how little a forum is moderated, there is always disagreement. Sometimes it's over an issue or someone just rubs someone else the wrong way - it's a community, that's what happens and it's inevitable. I would recommend reconsidering your decision though if it was only due to one or a small group of people. If I had left every forum that had someone I wasn't particularly fond of in it, I would've left just about all of them (including my own!).

I wish you luck in the future though, wherever you happen to go.

Please don't copy Hera. Still, I'd wish that you'd think this one over.

MMM... See, she has her problems with girls, and I think she wants to be the only one here. I think it's silly to be an attention whore, so before anything gets taken out of proportion again, I'm going to dip. If I can avoid the stress from something this irrelevant, I will. It's really silly, and I'm not angry at anyone, I just think this whole thing is silly. I like everyone. And it wasn't just this one instance. There are other things in which I felt like my presence here was not necessarily wanted. So instead of asking you guys for help with my problems, only to have them returned with criticism, I'm going to go somewhere else, because after all, this is the internet. There's always something else. But I just want to clarify, so no one takes this the wrong way. I'm not angry with anyone. I'm typing this and I'm as calm as a Hindu cow.

I might poke my head around, see what's up from time to time when I'm bored, but as of right now, me posting on a regular bases is just not going to happen.

Then it's settled, im leaving and that's that, but right after i watch my weekly animes.

In all seriousness i think everyone should just chill, forget any other thread that pissed you off, im already pissed enough that emsley left if another person leaves because of something so trivial as a thread delete from both ends then i might come to the point where i will leave also and just join another community, im not ashamed to say it either way.

I'll be the one to say it, let this thread die right here.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

wow. Some people are just nasty jealous bitches, and you shouldn't let that bother you. She doesn't like you cause you called her out and made her look like a dumb fucking retard. If anything, I think someone else should leave. Despite the fact that they contribute in threads. Criticism and advice are two different things.

This is a bad time to come in as a new person, huh? :P

EM, 1emu ain't what it used to be?

Believe me, this is the most civilised forum i have seen in the internet barring some eccentric members. Even in real life, you will have all sort of people, with all kind of styles, attitude that you need to deal with. If you can't deal with the people on the net, you might find it even harder to deal with people in real life as people wear "masks" in real life.

Also I think Hera is being real nice already without resorting to some real nasty words. If you don't like her advices, you can just choose to ignore it. you still have the freedom to choose.

Although now you choose to leave......:(

BTW, Hera is NOT the only girl here. We still have Bambi :P