Microsoft has lost their minds

Shibathedog

You all have seen this video right? Microsoft wants people to throw launch parties for Windows 7 so apparently they made this video to promote it, and it is HORRIBLE. There is no way it wasn't this bad on purpose. Crappy idea, acting, writing, editing, and more. They screwed up everything. There are so many bad mistakes (listen for CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT! obviously edited in) anyway I won't ruin it all for you. Just watch.

I had to quit... Yea I heard that customer service edit portion... Lol I hate how they obsessively looked at the que card to our right. Yea that was fantastically lame, which is equivalent to the lameness of a microsoft 7 launch party... huh, imagine that. I hope someone ruins this "party"

And I thought I had no life playing 360 all the time... heh

You right - Microsoft has definitely lost their minds. The whole Windows 7 marketing campaign (like the others that came before it - anyone remember "the wow is now"?) is asinine. I've gotten at least 5 invites to these stupid parties. Their commercials for the actual OS are pretty awful too... they don't seem to have any idea what features to pitch since it's really just a Service Pack 3 for Vista, so instead their trying (and failing at) the cool/artistic approach. :P

It's funnier when you think that someone wrote the script, did casting, and directed it. Probably had 20 people on set for various things, someone even had to pick out wardrobe. When you consider really how much work went into producing that, and that it is now part of some agencies portfolio that is lol.

I can't even consider this as legit. This is seriously their marketing?