Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Explosive Misanthropy

So, I'm having a problem with a friend

His semen was all like "hello egg" and the egg was like, " yo" then the semen said, "bitch you nasty, I'm outy like a belly button" and it peaced the fuck out. The egg cried.

OOOOHHHH, snap. Been there, done that, on more than one occasion. Not fun, but eh, what can I say, I have a penis. :P

His semen was all like "hello egg" and the egg was like, " yo" then the semen said, "bitch you nasty, I'm outy like a belly button" and it peaced the fuck out. The egg cried.

OOOOHHHH, snap. Been there, done that, on more than one occasion. Not fun, but eh, what can I say, I have a penis. :P

What happened? Were you almost a dad?

How come I alqays miss out on the drama here? :P

I was punched a pregnant woman in the stomach and made her future hoodlum aborted. Instant omelet.

What happened? Were you almost a dad?

Nah, well I dont think, just missed periods on random occasions.

Yeah something like that :P

I was punched a pregnant woman in the stomach and made her future hoodlum aborted. Instant omelet.

Skythe: *punches*

Skythe: Good luck getting the shards and yoke out.

Yeah....I'm thinking this whole thread just needs to be deleted :P

Gettin' kinda....off base.

eh...too late. Might as well go with it now. I guess I could split it though. Haha what would the new topic be called?

Homemade Abortions and Other Interesting Tidbits!

Why should it get deleted?? This kind of thing happens all the time. Threads get throw off topic quite often. As long as no one is fighting, what's the point of deleting it?

+1

Just something I threw out there because of the disagreement we had. But whatever..no biggie.