So, I'm having a problem with a friend

His semen was all like "hello egg" and the egg was like, " yo" then the semen said, "bitch you nasty, I'm outy like a belly button" and it peaced the fuck out. The egg cried.

OOOOHHHH, snap. Been there, done that, on more than one occasion. Not fun, but eh, what can I say, I have a penis. :P

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His semen was all like "hello egg" and the egg was like, " yo" then the semen said, "bitch you nasty, I'm outy like a belly button" and it peaced the fuck out. The egg cried.

OOOOHHHH, snap. Been there, done that, on more than one occasion. Not fun, but eh, what can I say, I have a penis. :P

What happened? Were you almost a dad?

What happened? Were you almost a dad?

Nah, well I dont think, just missed periods on random occasions.

Yeah something like that :P

I was punched a pregnant woman in the stomach and made her future hoodlum aborted. Instant omelet.

Skythe: *punches*

Skythe: Good luck getting the shards and yoke out.

Yeah....I'm thinking this whole thread just needs to be deleted :P

Gettin' kinda....off base.

Just something I threw out there because of the disagreement we had. But whatever..no biggie.