Do women think about sex as much as men?

Alpha

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like pee pee sizes? :lol:

Yes, we talk about that too and if some guys heard what us gals say, they'd cry.

Like pee pee sizes? :lol:

Yes, we talk about that too and if some guys heard what us gals say, they'd cry.

HA! YES!!! Not mine, I think I'm adiquite but either way, I dont want my stuff being shared about with other people.

I guess it's true all women = bithces?

To a point.

Calm down :lol:

Just like how guys describe to their buddies what seafood creature you women smell like down there. Thanks for not washing. Asses!

Just like how guys describe to their buddies what seafood creature you women smell like down there. Thanks for not washing. Asses!

Teh BURN! For TEH WIN!

Sidenote...recently called "Stud" and repeatedly told "WOW", you know...just incase you wanted to know. :mellow:

Yeah....I don't get why some girls don't wash. It's pretty foul.