Do women think about sex as much as men?

Alpha

I've been talking to a lot of people lately about this very subject. First I got to say, thank God, nature, and the powers that be for giving a men a refractory period. If it had never existed, we would be having sex 24/7 and technology would cease to exist. As a man, I'm starting to think that all of my life's work on 1Emulation, games I've played, movies I've watched are all distractions so I simply don't think about sex. I'm not a pervert or anything, but it seems that everything we do leads to eventual sex.

Let's say you buy a new car... it looks nice and shiny... the woman likes it too. BAM! Sexy time.

Let's say you watch a romantic movie with a woman ... the actors are kissing... the woman likes it too. BAM! Sexy time.

Let's say you drink a glass of wine ... the woman wants one too ... BAM! SHEBAM! BING BANG BOOM! Sexy time.

Now my question is simple. Do women think about sex as much as men? I'm starting to think not. B)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say you drink a glass of wine ... the woman wants one too ... BAM! SHEBAM! BING BANG BOOM! Sexy time.

wine? are you sure your having sex with womerns? wine is pretty gay. B)

and to answer your question, no. womerns don't think about sex half as much as men. if they did there'd be alot more sex going on and nothing would get done.

All I know is, China has a billion people. what do you think. Asians are some freaky freaks.B)

And most of them are male, because of shortsighted policies that were/are based on equally shortsighted and skewed family "values" of sort.