Noob with noobie questions.

hangover

Absolutely awsome, just loaded 1 folder of roms to test and played 1942 which is 1 of my all time favourite games.

I now only have more to fix, i want a shortcut in XBMC>Programs> Coinops but as it is i have to scroll thru the full subfolder to get to the XBE, filemanager doesnt give me an option to copy the xbe ?

Absolutely awsome, just loaded 1 folder of roms to test and played 1942 which is 1 of my all time favourite games.

I now only have more to fix, i want a shortcut in XBMC>Programs> Coinops but as it is i have to scroll thru the full subfolder to get to the XBE, filemanager doesnt give me an option to copy the xbe ?

to do this,go to programmes and then basically just point xbmc in the direction of your coinops folder,it will let you browse to it.where it says add folder in your programmes or something like that.

to do this,go to programmes and then basically just point xbmc in the direction of your coinops folder,it will let you browse to it.where it says add folder in your programmes or something like that.

I tried that but i cant choose an individual file, i get all the subfolders there as well - if my wife would let up i could add a screenshot . Also, which PC emulator will work with the roms from the links you sent me ?

• 2 weeks later...

time for my own noob question. I'm currently in the process of modding my xbox and specifically looking to use it to play arcade games. I have a handful of fight sticks/joysticks for my xbox 360 and PC. Are there any compatibality issues? I'm sure there are drivers out there to make this work but I haven't been able to get a clear answer on how easy it would be to use a USB -> xbox converter to use my arcade sticks. any help would be greatly appreciated.

how easy it would be to use a USB -> xbox converter to use my arcade sticks

Very easy, just plug it in and see if it works !

Rather than risk buying a converter that may not work for a particular joystick (although it could be used for other joysticks, keyboard or mouse etc) just make one. Plenty of tutorials around, somewhere.

Edited by cba.gy

• 2 weeks later...

I tried that but i cant choose an individual file, i get all the subfolders there as well - if my wife would let up i could add a screenshot . Also, which PC emulator will work with the roms from the links you sent me ?

I got the shortcut sorted out a couple of weeks ago, added a folder to programs so now i have programs>games>coinops and it works nicely. I minor annoyance i have is when playing 2 player games (most Galaga with the wife) we both have to use the same controller even though to selct 2 players i have to use the 2nd controller ?

I got the shortcut sorted out a couple of weeks ago, added a folder to programs so now i have programs>games>coinops and it works nicely. I minor annoyance i have is when playing 2 player games (most Galaga with the wife) we both have to use the same controller even though to selct 2 players i have to use the 2nd controller ?

in the arcade galaga never came with 2 joysticks just the one for 2 player so yo will just have to stick with it.