I needs some helps!

iq_132

Hiya! I'm hoping someone can let me borrow everything I need to softmod a 1.6 xbox. I've got another 1.3 one, but that's chipped and I'm not terribly comfortable with using any of the swap methods.

I will pay shipping costs and will ship the items back promptly when I'm done with the modding process (or maybe we can arrange something else). :D

I'm in the US, so iirc, I'll need a US/Canada region disk. Thanks! :)

Hiya! I'm hoping someone can let me borrow everything I need to softmod a 1.6 xbox. I've got another 1.3 one, but that's chipped and I'm not terribly comfortable with using any of the swap methods.

I will pay shipping costs and will ship the items back promptly when I'm done with the modding process (or maybe we can arrange something else). :)

a cheap method to softmod an a xbox is to do get a original tom clancy splinter cell game from a game store (ex. gamestop) and a memory card.

then get the xbox splinter cell softmod heck off the internet or xbins

since you have mod xbox (chip) you could transfer the file to the memory card through you chip xbox.

now hookup your xbox you want to softmod and load up splinter cell with the memory card plugin.

next go to load game.... select the hack file from the memory card and it will began to softmod the console.

now the xbox will boot to unleash dashboard....at this point you could transfer files and edit file through ftp (basicly get access to your console) :)

Now your set to continue helping with the FBA_XXX_Pro emulator for the xbox. :D

I will pay shipping costs and will ship the items back promptly when I'm done with the modding process (or maybe we can arrange something else). :)

a cheap method to softmod an a xbox is to do get a original tom clancy splinter cell game from a game store (ex. gamestop) and a memory card.

then get the xbox splinter cell softmod heck off the internet or xbins

since you have mod xbox (chip) you could transfer the file to the memory card through you chip xbox.

now hookup your xbox you want to softmod and load up splinter cell with the memory card plugin.

next go to load game.... select the hack file from the memory card and it will began to softmod the console.

now the xbox will boot to unleash dashboard....at this point you could transfer files and edit file through ftp (basicly get access to your console) :)

Yeah, I'm aware of HOW. I just need the spliter cell and memory card. I think it's silly to buy them when I'm only ever going to use them once, that's why I'm asking to borrow. :) Thank you though. ^^

Now your set to continue helping with the FBA_XXX_Pro emulator for the xbox. :D

Kenshiro gives me too much credit. Usually our conversations about FBA-XXX go something like this:

Kenshiro: Hey Dave, can you you take a look at this? I've got a bug somewhere that I can't track down.

Dave: Sure. Send me your sources.

*file send*

Dave: Ok, let's see.

four hours later

Dave: I'm a fucking idiot. Here's the problem...

Kenshiro: I'm a fucking idiot too. Fuck.

Dave: Well, now it's fixed.

Kenshiro: I hate you.

Perhaps i can be of service.

I've got a copy of Splinter Cell and an Action Replay memory card loaded with the hacked save file. Just PM me your address and i'll send you the items right away.

If you would like to be generous i'm in desperate need of a fully-functional S-Type since my old (and only one) broke down a couple months ago. (i've been playing on a PS2-Xbox adapter since then)

Perhaps i can be of service.

I've got a copy of Splinter Cell and an Action Replay memory card loaded with the hacked save file. Just PM me your address and i'll send you the items right away.

If you would like to be generous i'm in desperate need of a fully-functional S-Type since my old (and only one) broke down a couple months ago. (i've been playing on a PS2-Xbox adapter since then)

Thanks a ton. :D Check your inbox.

Kenshiro: Hey Dave, can you you take a look at this? I've got a bug somewhere that I can't track down.

*file send*

four hours later

I like this.

Kenshiro gives me too much credit. Usually our conversations about FBA-XXX go something like this:

*file send*

four hours later

lol that's mostly right. It could be too:

Kenshiro: well Dave i have a problem.

Dave: i'll take a look later for sure, i'm actually busy...

Kenshiro: i'll sent you a Mel photo :)

Dave: can you give me your sources, to look at the problem? :):o

4 hours later

Dave: i think it's fixed now.What about the photo? :D

Kenshiro: no way :) :)

* Dave has been disconnected *

lmao

Edited by - kenshiro -

Your going to end up paying more for shipping it/shipping it back than buying a memory card/splinter cell game. I picked up a copy of splinter cell AND a memory card at gameswap for a grand total of 4 dollars and something cents. (each item was 1.99)

Yeah I got a copy of Mechassault for like .99 cents but the hard or expensive part really is the memory card to usb adaptor to transfer the linux game save. Luckily I had one for some Gameshark game save app or something :D.