Sleep Walking?

LoRd_SnOw

Yeah, it's called SBS (sexsomnia)

It's really identified as a medical condition but I honestly don't buy it as a legit problem. It was "discovered" back in the nineties when this guy was sexually assaulting everyone. He said he didn't recall and that he was napping at certain times.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't really sleep walking, but just thought i share it with you anyway, i had the most weirdest of weirdest dreams last night.

I dreampt i was heading to college and i met this complete stranger who's a girl, on the train, and she was like: "Hi, Gabriel isn't this a strange day?"

and i replied to: "How did you know my name?"

and she said: "I can read your mind."

And i was thinking in my dream and she started to repeat everything i was saying from my head in my dream and then my chess was burning and it felt like my heart rate was slowing down. As she was mimicking everything, the girl was turning into bones and i see is her skull repeating everything i was thinking. Finally, i woke up and my chess was actually hurting almost like i had trouble breathing. I was so freaked out for the whole night, I was almost afraid to fall back to sleep. :angry:

Edited by Snow Patr0l

This isn't really sleep walking, but just thought i share it with you anyway, i had the most weirdest of weirdest dreams last night.

I dreampt i was heading to college and i met this complete stranger who's a girl, on the train, and she was like: "Hi, Gabriel isn't this a strange day?"

And i was thinking in my dream and she started to repeat everything i was saying from my head in my dream and then my chess was burning and it felt like my heart rate was slowing down. As she was mimicking everything, the girl was turning into bones and i see is her skull repeating everything i was thinking. Finally, i woke up and my chess was actually hurting almost like i had trouble breathing. I was so freaked out for the whole night, I was almost afraid to fall back to sleep. :angry:

Chill out bro, just smoke a bowl.

And i was thinking in my dream and she started to repeat everything i was saying from my head in my dream and then my chess was burning and it felt like my heart rate was slowing down. As she was mimicking everything, the girl was turning into bones and i see is her skull repeating everything i was thinking. Finally, i woke up and my chess was actually hurting almost like i had trouble breathing. I was so freaked out for the whole night, I was almost afraid to fall back to sleep. :P

Chill out bro, just smoke a bowl.

sweet, *noted - for - things - to - try*

Probably something you ate :P

Never heard about the cookies. I have heard about cheese however.

I once dreamt that I was in a field full of nature's creatures. Laughing and singing and playing. Drinking eggnog from piggybanks. Building temples to worship our donut god. Then I woke up from that nightmare and found myself in a room full of the remains of a pirate clan that I had sleepkilled.

I once dreamt that I was in a field full of nature's creatures. Laughing and singing and playing. Drinking eggnog from piggybanks. Building temples to worship our donut god. Then I woke up from that nightmare and found myself in a room full of the remains of a pirate clan that I had sleepkilled.

Is this Goodwill Hunting?