Sleep Walking?

LoRd_SnOw

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so wierd. It's like in your sleep you hate electronic devices.

at least he isn't putting all the couch cushions in the oven.

best sleepwalking scene in a movie ever

Well it hasn't happened again(obviously), but i couldn't help but try and watch myself last night, if i did try to do anything.

About the carts, well i told my sister that i ruined her son's games in my sleep and ofcourse she yelled at me and called me irresponsible and yeah she was upset because her father almost died today from a heart attack and she was like: you're gonna be next, if you don't chill with the sleeping late thing.

My nephew didn't seem to care and he's only 5yrs, he even knows how to place the roms he has onto an R4 and i sorta've forgot that i bought him one, so yeah its not so much as a major loss for him i guess.

btw, funny vid - I should really check that movie out :P

Out of curiosity, have you ever considered putting an alarm on your door? GE makes these wireless door/window alarms that you could mount to your door and simply turn on when you go to bed. That way, if you leave the room in your sleep the alarm will wake you up.

Personally, I've never sleep walked (that I know of), but I have had the odd feeling that I woke up in the morning and started getting ready, but in reality I fell back asleep right after I turned the alarm off.

That looks sweet, I will definately get two of those, one for my desk and the other for the door.

This is the first time i've done it, you really can't tell, if you're doing it or not from my experience atleast. What i still do find strange about this, is when i did sleep walk i was putting things in the washing machine and later that day i just decided i really needed to do some laundry. Still, I don't get excited about laundry or feel the urge to desperately do laundry.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

I've always heard that waking a sleep walking person is a bad idea. I have never done it, and I don't know anyone who does that's been woken up. My brother sleep walks but it usually only happens when he has to pee. One night he had been drinking and he went back to his girlfriends house, and was completely shit faced. He started sleep walking in the middle of the night, and peed all over the floor, in her clothing hamper, and on the computer keyboard. Another time he was camping with my dad when he was 13 or so, and he woke up to pee, I guess, but instead, he stood up, and started clawing at the tent, and screaming "get me the fuck outa here!" But there are countless times he'd woken up in his room or my dad's and getting dicombobulated. he'd end up peeing on the floor or the wall under his lightswitch. My sister used to sleep walk too. she was staying the night at her friend's house down the street. My mom woke up to my sister standing over her. she told my mom that she had to go pee or something, and my mom told her to go to the bathroom. my mom got curious of the fact that she was there, and watched her leave. my sister climbed out her own window, walked down the road and then climbed back into her friend's window. She had no recollection of this at all. I'm just glad that I never sleep walked. I've talked and that's it.

I used to sleep walk to the fridge. I'd wake up the next morning with bread crumbs all over my bed.

Happened between the ages of 6 through 13.

Ever heard of sleep fucking? A co-worker mentioned during our odd lunch-break conversations and apparently some people wake up in the middle of the night, leave their houses and end up having sex with complete strangers. In lesser severity, some people engage in sex with their partners/spouses and have no recollection of it, while waking up during the climax and the session being over. That sounds awesome you ask me. The former situation, eh not so much.