Sleep Walking?

LoRd_SnOw

So, has anyone ever sleep walked before?

Well i did(i think), but i also think i took it to a whole new level of sleep walking, I unplugged my router and found both my iphone and router in the washer.

When i woke up today i was bitching about why i was paying for internet, because im always having trouble going online these days. So i was sitting at my computer desk like an idiot trying to find out why i wasn't getting any internet, but also noticed my router was missing. Eventually, when im about to put in a load of laundry i found both my phone(which shocked me, as i didn't even notice it was missing) and the router in the washing machine, ofcourse luckily they were both dry.

I don't know why im sharing this, i just found it very odd and funny and i use to think sleeping walking was also a load of BS.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that is pretty weird. I used to have these weird dreams that I think where tied to sleepwalking somehow where I would think I was waking up in my bed, and I would stare at an object in my room unable to take my eyes off it and watch it just disappear. Then I would actually wake up but it would seem like I was awake all along. I would never see whatever object that was ever again. So I guess I was hiding stuff really well in my sleep. Even after I moved I never found that stuff.

I once had a glass of cream soda by my bed. I woke up drenched in it. Seems I tried to drink it in my sleep and poured it all over my head.

Its alittle funny, I now remember pulling out the cables during my sleep walk session, but yeah i agree more sleep is what i need. I slept at 6am trying to nail the last remaining schip opcodes i needed to get done, then after that i had a few snacks and chocolate milk, then i went to bed.

Well it could have been worse, i guess.. Atleast i didn't try washing the router and my iphone. However, i did find 2 DS Carts in my washer.. Apparently, they're my little nephew's and they did get washed with my load, im sure he'll be disappointed. :P

One of them was "Speed Racer" and I really can't make out the other one, as the label was torn to shreds, but atm they are both labeless so i really can't tell which is which and i tried them already on my ds, which they don't seem to work at all.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

Its alittle funny, I now remember pulling out the cables during my sleep walk session, but yeah i agree more sleep is what i need. I slept at 6am trying to nail the last remaining schip opcodes i needed to get done, then after that i had a few snacks and chocolate milk, then i went to bed.

Well it could have been worse, i guess.. Atleast i didn't try washing the router and my iphone. However, i did find 2 DS Carts in my washer.. Apparently, they're my little nephew's and they did get washed with my load, im sure he'll be disappointed. :P

One of them was "Speed Racer" and I really can't make out the other one, as the label was torn to shreds, but atm they are both labeless so i really can't tell which is which and i tried them already on my ds, which they don't seem to work at all.

Course not, they'd need taken apart and thoroughly dried. 50/50 chance you fried them as soon as you tried them, water does NOT harm electronic components. Water and adding an electrical current harms electronics. I wash PCBs in my dishwasher...

Course not, they'd need taken apart and thoroughly dried. 50/50 chance you fried them as soon as you tried them, water does NOT harm electronic components. Water and adding an electrical current harms electronics. I wash PCBs in my dishwasher...

True, be careful what kind of soap you use though as some are very abrasive. Also it can wash the thermal paste off if it is the type of thing that has any to make sure to apply new paste.

Ah, whoops :P

Amazing story. I've never personally sleepwalked, but I have read personal accounts of ones, as seen here today.

I would videotape yourself sleeping for the next few nights just in case nothing else goes missing. :P

I found another DS CART in the washer and this one is NFS Carbon, I haven't tested this one at all and it still has the label, but slightly ripped off and filled with alot of adhesive like other the two.

I can take a photo if anyone wants to see.

I just checked the washing machine about as much as any normal person can check and i haven't found anymore.

Edited by Snow Patr0l

I found another DS CART in the washer and this one is NFS Carbon, I haven't tested this one at all and it still has the label, but slightly ripped off and filled with alot of adhesive like other the two.

I can take a photo if anyone wants to see.

Take a photo of the cart and insides. :P