direct links for dc isos

Hello there,

i want to ask you if you can post working- links here were i can download some dc isos? it would be very use full :P

or for "dead or alive 2 limited edition"?

hope you can do it!

Many greetings player123

PS: sorry for my bad english :P

Edited by player123

• 3 weeks later...

hmm yes they have many images but theres two problems

The Slave Zero image seems to be currupt or unburnable or something, maybe it needs to be burned in TAO format instead of DAO (I hate discjuggler so i convert it to Nero format, i tried converting to DAO which didnt work so i need to try TAO)

also they have some where its one of those

File.001

file.002

file.003

file.004

which may be confusing to n00bs, ill try and find a tutorial for it but i have had trouble finding a tutorial for this in the past that doesnt suck

hmm yes they have many images but theres two problems

The Slave Zero image seems to be currupt or unburnable or something, maybe it needs to be burned in TAO format instead of DAO (I hate discjuggler so i convert it to Nero format, i tried converting to DAO which didnt work so i need to try TAO)

also they have some where its one of those

File.001

file.002

file.003

file.004

which may be confusing to n00bs, ill try and find a tutorial for it but i have had trouble finding a tutorial for this in the past that doesnt suck

Its not confusing to me cause' I burn Dreamcast games all the time. I'm in the process of downloading one right now off of DC++ (direct connect).

oh ok good hehe because i still cant finda  tutorial for that situation that doesnt suck, can anyone help me so when n00bs ask me i dont have to go thru the annoying process of explaining it to them? hehe

Well firstly make sure not to use the gui version of CDI2Nero, but the old one. Secondly, don't use nero 6, stick with 5.5.x.x.

If these 2 things don't apply then perhaps the game itself is corrupted, which would be no big loss since it's quite horrible :huh:.