Looking for a decent electric shaver!

Alpha

I'm sick and tired of using plastic shavers. Sometimes I have to throw one out midway into my shaving regimen. It gets annoying and it takes forever with them.

It's time for me to buy a decent electric shaver under $70. I've been looking at the Braun Series 3 shavers, which seem to do a great job. Are there any others you guys can recommend?

There's no such thing as a decent electric shaver no matter how much you pay. Nothing beats a wet shave.

There's no such thing as a decent electric shaver no matter how much you pay. Nothing beats a wet shave.

QFT - I own THREE, 2 foil shavers and one of those 3 disc Philishaves. Every electric shaver is a POS, they only work well on peach fuzz and the commercials LIE.

Protip - Do most of your shaving in the shower, don't need shaving cream and it works better. Shave the rest at the sink when done (Sideburns etc)

I use a Remington but it got discontinued so you can't buy refills anymore. I guess I am in the market for a new one as well. It's one of those rotary fancy titanium things. Although honestly I liked my old school electric razor I had before that better (the straight bar kind), that one was a Braun.

If you use an electric razor the best thing to use is baby powder. It will make the razor glide over your face sooooo easy. Although I usually forget to use it lol.

I don't use electric either... I use a Schick Quattro. As the fellas say, you can't beat a razor. What you caaaaan do is get a straight razor... but don't fuck up... lol. Yea a razor sharp blade cannot be beat. You must have a beast face to have such trouble. Why do you throw them away exactly???