People who think they are hard

emsley

What is it with guys thinking they are "hard?"

I dont know about you peeps but living in the inner city tends to breed many people who have this "image" they keep.

I never walk round like im about to kick your ass and I never hint I will be an asshole or anything else - Knuckle dragging boneheads for sure. I was thinking some of the older wiser posters might have an idea of what im on about here.

I dont like it when people look at me with hate in their eyes for one i know its just a show so Im not happy with the lack of intelligence been shown - and on the other hand i think genuine alpha males dont have any hard man images to keep up to - People see me and think im an easy going guy -0sadly i have had to find the beast in me to survive and learn to say "NO!" to people on the streets and other guys who just for noreason give you "shit tests" ya feel me here guys? :P

Show em your teeth!!!

guys who just for no reason give you "shit tests" ya feel me here guys? :P

I had a shit test the other day.... I failed. missed the toilet completely

guys who just for no reason give you "shit tests" ya feel me here guys? ;)

I had a shit test the other day.... I failed. missed the toilet completely

You got bossed pretty hard inkster! :P

I can't stand that macho attitude either to be honest.

Yeah that's the one ryan ;)

Dealt with it on Saturday while I was out, chin in the air "I got tats on my neck that say stupid shit like O.G." bitches, the two little punks wound up wanting to be friendly after a bit. Total silence in return and looking at them like you're going to tear their throat out without warning tends to work well.

People are concerned about how others perceive them. When someone "acts" hard their are afraid of something. Don't let it bother you because that is the way of things. It's like assholes and haters and etc... There everywhere.

Just be you, don't let others bring you down. If you do, they win.

Hard... lol. Who are they kidding! Answer... themselves foremost.

It amuses me when people act that way. They're obviously showing how insecure they are.

I have a temper but it only comes when necessary and I am abrasive so people think I try to intimidate them.

It's not necessary. If they have crossed the line, they know it but I don't go out of my way to be some ass.