Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
emsley

9/11 why did America not use nukes?

What about one of these?

it looks like a RoboPet, one that i have lying around the house. I don't think i have enough batteries for that one, though.

Goldeneye.

What about the DOG? They are fucking CRAZY. It is this robot designed to operate like an organic being, it can intelligently overcome obstacles, and it is self sustaining. Meaning it actually eats bodies on the battlefield and turns them into fuel. It can even repair itself.

That's something straight out of Metal Gear Solid.

I don't think it actually eats bodies. But what I do know is that it runs off of rat brains.

All the money that goes into robots is such a waste. It can stumble over some bricks like a clumbsy newborn dear, great. A person can dance on them, and it doesn't cost a billion dollars.

All the money that goes into robots is such a waste. It can stumble over some bricks like a clumbsy newborn dear, great. A person can dance on them, and it doesn't cost a billion dollars.

It's great to test how far we can go. But unfortunately, it all boils down to money later on.

I believe that the love bug was infallible proof that humans don't have the means to create anything outside what we're meant to create.

eh, why do we have to do all the nuking?

Use your own!