9/11 why did America not use nukes?

emsley

Home made Nukes? Dash of sugar, mad gasoline, patrolium, oil (anykind of brand as long as it burns in the end), water and lots of metal surrounding it. The final product should be a nuke, just toss it at someone and run.

I agree, it really does all come down to money, that's how it is for latest technology.

if they do indeed use Rat brains for this doggy style MG robot, well imagined the government made clones of everyone and killed them just to take their brain and stuff it into this robot? sick :S

Edited by Snow Patr0l

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the DOG? They are fucking CRAZY. It is this robot designed to operate like an organic being, it can intelligently overcome obstacles, and it is self sustaining. Meaning it actually eats bodies on the battlefield and turns them into fuel. It can even repair itself.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If I saw that while wlaking in the park I would seriosuly shit my self.

Yeah it stumbles around a bit, but the final versions are extremely heavily armored. You can shoot at them and they just get back up and keep firing. They can carry massive weight apparently for the armor/carrying wounded. I don't know if they have tested it on a human body yet but that is what it is meant for. The advanced targeting system can somehow tell between ally and enemy. I think they even have some kind of self detonation thing to avoid being captured. It's pretty advanced. The robots in MGS4 where based off what the final design is supposed to be like.

its actually quite the shame how the world fears nuclear power so much, its actually a clean source of power (whens the last time you heard of a meltdown happening?) free power, for every man. . .

someplace to plug in my phone. . .

its actually quite the shame how the world fears nuclear power so much, its actually a clean source of power (whens the last time you heard of a meltdown happening?) free power, for every man. . .

I would normally agree with this if it weren't for the danger involved. Nuclear power plants have become much safer over the years and have essentially been "idiot proofed" as much as possible, but you know how it goes - if it's idiot proofed, they'll just build a better idiot. Never underestimate the human factor.

I would normally agree with this if it weren't for the danger involved. Nuclear power plants have become much safer over the years and have essentially been "idiot proofed" as much as possible, but you know how it goes - if it's idiot proofed, they'll just build a better idiot. Never underestimate the human factor.

I definitely agree. Nuclear for power use only wouldn't be too bad but humanity has to take everything to the next level....in a stupid way.

We didn't shoot the deputy.

Just the sheriff. :P