9/11 why did America not use nukes?

emsley

Ok I know this is old but I just sat watching a documentary on 9/11 and it’s still as god damned awful as when I watched it on that Faithfull day – now into the conspiracy side of this shit – but what i really wanted to know is if that any of you have political knowledge of the situation after 9/11 why did America not nuke a set target?

I’m fully aware of the pain and suffering and the killings of innocent people is absolutely the last thing I would wish on any country – but after such a dreadful attack why did they not send out a clear fucking message? Are any of you educated in war strategies?

I’m not just getting pissed off here and shouting “nuke the fucks!!” Was there no clear target? Bush got caught with his pants down at that school in Florida – and I don’t think any country would of give a shit if you let one nuke rock Afghanistan’s mountain ranges...

When england got bomed (those fuckers live a ten minute bus ride away from me) If I was in charge the hole country would of been purged as punishment - not killing but martial law would of been declared and rounded up all muslims and shipped them back to their country of origin - screw the law your gone.

Yeah I openly admitt I dont like muslims who are "hardcore" Not bothered about the peacefull ones but the ones who follow that shit to the tee - well i would have no worries about putting a bullet threw their heads as to cease further acts of religious bullshit.

Dont kid your selfs here after 9/11 you got to have some hate in you for all things radicalised to the west.

Whats right whats wrong? Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, you got six months to fuck off or your in jail.

I guess we cant fight evil with evil but dam... :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using nuclear weapons on another country wouldn't accomplish anything, aside from telling the world that we have just as little regard for life as our enemies. It's important to realize that the events of 9/11 were carried out by a small group of terrorists and were not the act of an entire country our culture. We're actively at war with those responsible for what happened, but it's important to show the people Afghanistan that terror and death is not the only way of life. When they realize that and turn against groups like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, there will be fewer and fewer safe havens for them to hide in.

Even in cases of organized countries such as Iran that openly sponsor terrorism and challenge the world, we need to recognize even the government of these countries does not fully represent the will of it's people. In any case like this, only those responsible should be punished and innocent lives should be protected at all costs.

Using nuclear weapons on another country wouldn't accomplish anything, aside from telling the world that we have just as little regard for life as our enemies. It's important to realize that the events of 9/11 were carried out by a small group of terrorists and were not the act of an entire country our culture. We're actively at war with those responsible for what happened, but it's important to show the people Afghanistan that terror and death is not the only way of life. When they realize that and turn against groups like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, there will be fewer and fewer safe havens for them to hide in.

Even in cases of organized countries such as Iran that openly sponsor terrorism and challenge the world, we need to recognize even the government of these countries does not fully represent the will of it's people. In any case like this, only those responsible should be punished and innocent lives should be protected at all costs.

That's what I was thinking - It is not to embrace hatred but to hold on to the good when you are faced with pure hate.

That day when 9/11 went down if I was an american I would of been in a mosk kicking the living shit out of anyone in their.

Its those guys duties as people we allow in to our countrys to keep an eye out for idiots that go "hardcore" and as I am aware most mosks in england FAIL to do this. I have only known ONE case when the mosk head dudes reported a guy who was mentally ill, drug abuser with bomb making equipment in his house.

Im not liking it simply becasue i think these muslims take the piss out of our countrys and our good will. Its like saying "if you touch the fire it will burn" but not telling the child it wil hurt or just stopping him before he touches the fire. why wait for it to happen? Since when did freedom allow for deranged ideas to preavail over peacefull people, do you want your sons and daughters to be killed by your kindness?

Our troops are over there spilling their blood mopping up there stupid evil ways and aiming for peace (unless you yanks suddenly admitt it was for the oil which i think american people would be in up roar) and what do they do? Sneak under our radar and blow or limbs from our bodies.

Is it only me who can see the problem here?

There never is a simple solution. If we set off a nuke, yes the world would go into WW3. Secondly, IF you wanna treat this at face value... (ignore conspiracy theory and speculation) How the hell would a nuke accomplish anything? Motherfuckers live in caves and are scattered. Sure it looks like wasteland, but it's still populated... with innocence. Nuclear devices is the worst invention ever. It is a weapon used against the leaders... without harming the leaders. It is a power play. Fuck nukes... killing everyone in a certain range, and fucking the genetics of the ones far enough to not die...

Because 9/11 was staged by our own government. And the men behind curtain's agenda is not to end war or a militant, terrorist-backed 3rd world government, but to sustain it for profit. :lol: