Resident evil 5 due on PC Just one QUESTION!

emsley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Kro. THe engine is the exact same found in RE4, just has a higher poly count!

Well I was referring to the mechanic of gameplay, not engine... sorry. You know... grinding of levels for cash and ammo.

Where the fuck have you been?! Your not as active... well... neither am I now that I have a 360... heh

Today I sold all my treasures I was saving up and I had like $650,000... this is after I have already upgraded everything there is. I now have 350+ of explosive, fire and cryo rounds, 200+ of the others, and like... 250 first aid sprays. I also bought a spare melee and bullet proof vest. Even though I have infinite ammo... I maintain a shit ton of it just in case my friends want to play through without infinite on... you know... for a challenge.

Well there is ONE definitive badass in RE5 mercenaries. Clip based magnum (more shots), tripple barrel shotgun (pain in the as during reloads) and the pistol they have is pretty strong too (none of that 5 shots in the head before they die thing) Not to mention their dash/ melee move... thats badass.

Hubby and I are playing this game every chance we get. We're really awesome. Got unlimited ammo on every weapon, tons of treasures and never ending.

and here I had stopped following this thread cuz I thought it was just RE5 discussion. I missed DRAMA.

and here I had stopped following this thread cuz I thought it was just RE5 discussion. I missed DRAMA.

What drama? I see no drama here. I can't wait for Resident Evil 5. This game is going to kick Resident Evil 4's ass out of the water onto Resident Evil 3's old carcass down the riverbed into Resident Evil 2's hairy stash and the original Resident Evil on the donkey.

What drama? I see no drama here. I can't wait for Resident Evil 5. This game is going to kick Resident Evil 4's ass out of the water onto Resident Evil 3's old carcass down the riverbed into Resident Evil 2's hairy stash and the original Resident Evil on the donkey.

what ever you say boss :P

high speed zombies and RE controls don't mix well. I prefer the first 3 REs as well. Nothing will top the 1st RE for me.

The controls are fine. It's the fact that comcast hi speed internet shoes wearing zombies have become a retarded craze that has ruined the mythos of zombies.

Thanks George Romero for fucking it all up. Faggot!

What did you do to my post?!

No really!?! Thats fucked up!!!

Anyway, RE5 is good fun man, but blowing 4 out of the water... only graphically. Yes you need to advance and change things up to keep a series fresh, not let it rott. The things they change are fine, good fun as I said, but not having to really worry about ammo feels different. All you have to do GC is save, quit and go back and grab up some ammo if you need it. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying...

I have a ton of fun playing RE4 on the Wii. It's an amazing game... lol... and much easier with a wiimote rather than worrying about a laser point.

When you get the game, let me know. I want to see how well co-op works from across the world on it. Fortune favor us, well ruin shit!

I like the over the shoulder cam. I loved the original RE's... but 4 and 5 are my kinda games. Im a fan of being able to aim well...