Resident evil 5 due on PC Just one QUESTION!

emsley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read that when you play single player the woman is a complete and total tit... Like she gets in the line of fire and constantly get her head kicked in - i will get it as long as the AI of the woman who is with you does not make the game frutrating...

In my experiences she's never been in the way when shooting or doing puzzles. You can even tell her to do simple commands like stay put. If you're still uneasy with the ai then just play co-op, the game's way better when you do.

I remember there was one part where somehow me and the AI character where separated and I had to cover her from up top some ledge and it took about 15 tries because she kept wandering into areas where I could not see her. so the zombies would follow and I couldn't do anything about it so she kept getting killed.

I remember there was one part where somehow me and the AI character where separated and I had to cover her from up top some ledge and it took about 15 tries because she kept wandering into areas where I could not see her. so the zombies would follow and I couldn't do anything about it so she kept getting killed.

That's really bad for a game based on AI co-op. I would have gone ape doing that 15 times. Capcom supposed to be grand daddys of all things computerery!

I read that when you play single player the woman is a complete and total tit... Like she gets in the line of fire and constantly get her head kicked in - i will get it as long as the AI of the woman who is with you does not make the game frutrating...

I have no real issues with the Ai getting herself killed, but she WILL use up all her damn ammo on stupid shit. Once you beat the game, and fully upgrade a gun, you can purchase and unlock infinite ammo for each respective gun.

Yea Agozer... Mercenaries in 5 is cool, no hunk though. You get 3 different versions of the man characters, with weapon sets for each, so thats 6. Then 2 versions of 2 other characters... which makes 10 variations of weapon sets. Lots more stages, and doing it co-op is a complete blast. I bought the versus DLC just so I can have different modes for mercenaries. 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2. With 2 modes that you score against the others. Too bad none of my friends who play RE5 are any good at it...