PS3

So, I just moved to Alabama, and we have playstation 3 here. I don't know what games to get. We have GH3, Condemned 2, Little Big Planet, Prince of persia, resident evil 5, and some more 1st person games, but we're looking for something to get that has a good replay value. I wanted to get Soul Calibur but my friend doesn't. lol we just don't know what to get. we also want a game that can play more than 2 players. Help a bruthah out

When I get round to getting a PS3 first game I pluck from the shelf will be killzone 2.

It's looks awesome.

I heard metal gear 4 has gone all third person and is not like any of the other metal gears thus im not to excited by it but reading reviews on the net I should be.

Here's a quick list of what I got.

condemned 2

far cry 2

assasin's creed

dark sector

resident evil 5

lost planet

medal of honor- airborne

Star wars the force unleashed

MLB 08 the show

Call of Duty 3

Lair

Prince of persia

Sonic

overlord II

lol...Narnia

Little big planet

Guitar Hero World tour

Oblivion

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy

I haven't really played Devil may cry 4, but I'm not too interested. the only differnce being that arm weapon. the cut scenes looked good, but I think that the game play being pretty much exactly the same as all the others just makes it boring. I don't want to jump, shoot, shoot, crazy weapon thing, shoot, and then land. I like the combo aspect, it gives one something to aspire to, but in my opinion that's the only challenging thing.

As far as street fighter goes, the only fighting games I'm good at are soul calibur, and Mortal combat. Everything else I pretty much blow like a hooker at.

And I really liked metal gear solid 3, so naturally I want to play some of that 4. I plan on it at some point. it's just right now we're looking for something that 3 people can play.

Little Big Planet is challenging as hell, and it pisses me off cause everything is so cute.

What I would like though, is another Time Splitters game for the PS3.

• 1 month later...

So I just got my slim and will check out the game list EM posted when I manage to drop my Gamestop later.

I'm looking for good single-player games that range between $15-30. Anybody got any suggestions?

I think right now the only "new" game I'm considering for purchase is Dragon Age. Too bad XIII ain't out in America yet :).

O and downloads count, was thinking Trine would be good, but I heard it was short.