The old quit smoking thread!

emsley

I was doing pretty good but I've slipped the past couple days. Too much stress and not enough outlets at the moment. It's not over just yet.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up to BAD cravings this morning.

I just sprayed my nasal thing 5 minutes ago and its just starting to calm me down.

The trouble is when you stop smoking the novelty of been a none smoker wares of quickly.

I normaly cave in when i have been drinking, its a good job I cut my beer out at the moment too. :lol:

I smoked an entire cigar the other day with a girl im going out with and it felt cool *feels ashamed*

Im not addicted though, damn but i never thought i would feel cool smoking something..

I guess it was the setting, on the roof of a school holding her while leaning on the rail and just smoking that shit away to a full moon. Gah, im a sucker..

Edited by Snow Patr0l

I smoked an entire cigar the other day with a girl im going out with and it felt cool *feels ashamed*

Im not addicted though, damn but i never thought i would feel cool smoking something..

I guess it was the setting, on the roof of a school holding her while leaning on the rail and just smoking that shit away to a full moon. Gah, im a sucker..

Y T M N D!!!!!