omg what a dilemma

Gryph

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MGS4, Uncharted, Dead Space, Far Cry 2, and Ratchet and Clank.

Not bad, i also want uncharted, Dead Space and FC2 despite having completed Dead Space and FC2 on X360.

I only have MGS4, DMC4 (traded LBP for this yesterday :P) and T5DR as of now. Looking for bargains on KZ2, Heavenly Sword and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2.

Add me LSD :)

I had to create a new ID and such since my old one was compromised so all of my trophies and such are gone :P

I have quite a collection of games so far but I've had to put whatever money I have to more important things lately. Hopefully when everything is calm and settled, I'll be getting more. Until then, Batman, RE5 and SF4 are my main interests lately.

MGS4, Uncharted, Dead Space, Far Cry 2, and Ratchet and Clank.

Not bad, i also want uncharted, Dead Space and FC2 despite having completed Dead Space and FC2 on X360.

I only have MGS4, DMC4 (traded LBP for this yesterday :)) and T5DR as of now. Looking for bargains on KZ2, Heavenly Sword and Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2.

I beat Far Cry 2 on PC but I still felt like getting it since it was cheap. :) It looks a lot better on PC but it still looks damn good on a big screen. I'm having a hard time adjusting to FPS console controls.