omg what a dilemma

Gryph

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was. I saw someone running an Amiga emulator under linux on a PS3 on youtube.

I thought it was. I saw someone running an Amiga emulator under linux on a PS3 on youtube.

yeah you can run linux on a phat ps3 but not the slim version.sony took out that option with the slim version,thus the cheaper price point and no ps2 backward compatibility and other odds and sods were removed.

actually allowing the ps3 to run linux was a clever move on sonys part,emulation right out of the box.

LittleBigPlanet is meh. Can't get into it very much. MGS4 is still engrossing. T5DR is superb but somehow I can't play online (try it out with BK but not successful).

Overall, quite pleased with it.

But the heat generated from Slim is quite substantial. I didn't dare to play it for long hours.

It is such a beautiful looking machine. I don't have any multiplayer games right now but I'll add you, LSD, when I get on.

Added! :P Been playing MGS4 a lot. really really like it. One thing about all these PS3 exclusives, they are all done really well, especially in the graphic department. For example, just talk about the blades of grass in MGS4, even when you zoom in on it, you can't even see jaggles. All as smooth and as real as a grass can be.