CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

if you already have the 1000 or so games that were recommended for ignite then if its games that are from the 80-mid 90s then most should play fine.

Right, but there are a lot of games not included with those 1000 roms that I'd like to play. I know they work too because I had them installed on my Ignite & pre-Ignite emulators and they booted + ran fine.

I remember reading somewhere that these 1,000 games were taken from a list of 2,500 confirmed working games. Isn't there a list available anywhere? I thought the Ignite packs only came with 1000 games because it's all that would fit on a dvd?

if they worked on ignite and preignite then they will work just fine on hte newest version,that 1000 game list is just recommended games you can add any games you like,that worked before.

like i said the 1000 recommended games is what it says it is recommended games to try/have.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, but whats gonna happen is most people will keep the 1000 roms, merge it with the new showcase and have about 800 games with vid preview and the rest will have to have the screenshot previews ...."i.e. someone buy the dvd video pack and up the remaining videos needed"-I will prob do this if nobody ends up doing it,but not anytime soon!!!

if they worked on ignite and preignite then they will work just fine on hte newest version,that 1000 game list is just recommended games you can add any games you like,that worked before.

like i said the 1000 recommended games is what it says it is recommended games to try/have.

Gotcha. But is there a list anywhere of *all* the working games? It'd save me a lot of time and guesswork if I had one since I don't remember the names of all the ones I added before.

I could have sworn I saw one up on Google Docs a while ago but it's not up there now.

Gotcha. But is there a list anywhere of *all* the working games? It'd save me a lot of time and guesswork if I had one since I don't remember the names of all the ones I added before.

I could have sworn I saw one up on Google Docs a while ago but it's not up there now.

i remember something about that but wasnt that for mameox128 though.not that it matters because gamewise both emulators are about the same.

ok, thanks for PM first :P

As I promise, I make a video about video preview

Awesome, Fabulous !!!!

Good, very good work BP !!!!!!

And the screensaver is waou !!!!

If you stay a moment, the menu launch the screensaver in video about the game in fullscreen !!!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xanwbf_co...view_videogames

EDIT => video available :)

thanks for take time to wait :)

Edited by OOKAMI

most games work but some wont from the old builds......I dont like bugs but its up to you guys what you put on. Showcase is delayed at present due to alot of other work going on. Its done but I can patch it with newer stuff when I can be arsed.

I know about srcreen rotation its on the list of stuff to do...just very low down at present