CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

you still can its setup the screen to rotate its in the ini.... its not a setting as its really silly setting. Its called turnmonitoronside or something like that.

Scanlines will never go in as well as I dont like it. If enough people wanted it Id add it but I can see no point so its not on the agender.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are other people like me? I miss the rotate option the most. Didn't realize it was in the *.ini file though. I had been using R2 for that. A usable rotated skin should also be in there too. Something simple with just a list of games would be great. Personally I don't need videos just the game list and maybe a pic to go with it.

Hello

In wait of new FBA from Kenshiro, I have time and I ask if I can have this release for test

My 94cm Panasonic Plasma boring and my arcade stick also :mellow:

If I can, I can make a video and post it :)

Sorry if this has already been answered but I searched for an answer before posting and couldn't find anything:

I'm looking for a complete list of supported roms for CoinOPS reignite. I've got a full set of .084 roms but I want to know which ones are compatible before I start adding them. The set I'm using now has only 1000 and it came with Ignite R2. Would like to add a lot more classics that weren't included, like Journey, Zookeeper, etc.

Also, where can I grab the new screenshot/video packs from? Last set I grabbed was from a Megaupload link which contained about 1000 screens. Couldn't find anything on the game torrent trackers.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I searched for an answer before posting and couldn't find anything:

I'm looking for a complete list of supported roms for CoinOPS reignite. I've got a full set of .084 roms but I want to know which ones are compatible before I start adding them. The set I'm using now has only 1000 and it came with Ignite R2. Would like to add a lot more classics that weren't included, like Journey, Zookeeper, etc.

Also, where can I grab the new screenshot/video packs from? Last set I grabbed was from a Megaupload link which contained about 1000 screens. Couldn't find anything on the game torrent trackers.

::politely raises hand::

I am also interested, if it isn't any trouble to someone.

if you already have the 1000 or so games that were recommended for ignite then if its games that are from the 80-mid 90s then most should play fine.

there isnt any new screenshots or video packs released yet.as for the screenshots you have norkusa that was the last pack released.

i have pmd the people who have asked for reignite just remember this isnt with the new games added that is being worked on.this is the last version from august and is the current version until the next release.

if you already have the 1000 or so games that were recommended for ignite then if its games that are from the 80-mid 90s then most should play fine.

Right, but there are a lot of games not included with those 1000 roms that I'd like to play. I know they work too because I had them installed on my Ignite & pre-Ignite emulators and they booted + ran fine.

I remember reading somewhere that these 1,000 games were taken from a list of 2,500 confirmed working games. Isn't there a list available anywhere? I thought the Ignite packs only came with 1000 games because it's all that would fit on a dvd?