CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question time

1) I need to know do people like the Settings in Reignite or Ignite better (as I simplified them in reignite) I need to know this please

2 )Also should I release the full build now or wait a while as iq_132 is working a shit load of majic on CoinOPS at present but its going to take time to do the work and to make sure it all works and by time I mean weeks if not months not days?

Well myself, I prefer more options, I don't think it complicates anything. As for releases, I don't mind frequent updates, it's not like it takes a lot of work for me to drop it in to my xbox. Keep up the good work man!

there are no settings removed....... just moved multiple settings to one setting

do you prefer

Background Music = on/off

Video Music = on/off

Only Play Background Music when no video = on/off

or

Background Sounds = Off / Music / Video / Video + Music / Video or Music

eg 4 settings moved to one setting

Streamlining the settings like that is a bonus. All the options are there but under the relevant heading. It would seem to streamline the whole operation without comprimising what filters / settings are available. A much better UI. Modern yet feature packed.

thats what is in reignite now......wanted to know if I should roll back to ignite which is the first way

I havent used ignite but i think its awesome as it is now, looks even better on my 46" LCD. :D

Hi

I prefer :

Background Sounds = Off / Music / Video / Video + Music / Video or Music

Because it take less place and it is also easy to understand :D

For the pack, release it now, if you want, you can after release an update pack with news games videos and emulator when IQ finish his work <_<

I think it is better ...

Think you have already 10Go tu upload ...

Bye

Hey all,

In response to the question BP I think more options is fine and the sooner the release the better, helps keep the interest going and on a personal note I lost all my roms 3 months ago and was so gutted I just stopped using coinops completely. A release complete with working games would really help me out.

Using mame on the PC at the moment but would much rather use my xbox.

Well done for keeping up the momentum for so long - the xbox emulation continues to fight for another day, and shoot and blow up and race etc etc...

The only option I'm missing is the scanlines filter. I really need that for the proper arcade feel. Is it possible to enable manually in the ini, by changing GraphicsFilter or does it not work ?

Many thanks.

I personally like more config options to mess with than less. Although this is a very beautiful looking interface, I love to be able to tweak all the settings as you could on the old mameox etc.

bp some people over at shmups forums say they prefer the earlier versions of coinops as you could rotate the screen and not have the controls rotated as well,obviously because they rotate their tvs.this is the option they seemed to miss.

dont know if you want to put it back in but i thought i would throw it in there.