CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi BritneysPAIRS,

It´s possible to play Superspace Fortress Macross with sound?

Thank you for your work.

Imperfect sound is a definite possibility. I'll add it to my list of things to look at.

Hi BritneysPAIRS,

It´s possible to play Superspace Fortress Macross with sound?

Thank you for your work.

Imperfect sound is a definite possibility. I'll add it to my list of things to look at.

i dont know if this would interest you or not iq 132 but would it be possible to get the raiden fighters drivers ported.

bp managed ot get raiden fighters 2(2000)chinese hacked version to work on xbox and the us single board version of raiden fighters2 works on mameox 128 but with really bad sound.also on mame 128 you can get the us single board version of raiden fighters jet to load but it will just play the attract/demo screen,once you put credits in and press start it crashes.

dont know if you are interested in porting these drivers but i thought there would be no harm in making a request.

thank you.

Standalone = EMU only ( 80Megs )

Showcase = EMU + 675 Top Games + Videos + Pics all matched and Working ( 8 Gigs )

Showcase is synced to an FTP and in a retest his side to make sure he synced his side correctly the same as mine..........should be ready late this week

Thanks looking forward to this,