CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its going up now but will be about 4 days before someone can get it for distribution.......expect it mid week and everything is matched and bug free. Its not what a collector wants but it will be what most of the gen public would want and to a high standard.

just out of curiousity i am geussing its getting upped to torrents just now and then it will be seeded to torrents about midweek??

i just hope someone ups it to megaupload or something like that.

anyway cool. B)

I still need to pad my posts till I can get a pm. I know someone on here said something about putting it up on bittorrent but theres no seeds. Instead of ftp what if we just seed the .xmv packs (I don't have any), there likely wouln't be any legal issue with that and people can get reasonable speed out of it. You can download 20 gigs worth of MAME in about twelve hours just as an example.

There are seeds for the torrent in question..

so the xmv pack is on torrents right now,is that what your saying??

No, just the standalone.

I still need to pad my posts till I can get a pm. I know someone on here said something about putting it up on bittorrent but theres no seeds. Instead of ftp what if we just seed the .xmv packs (I don't have any), there likely wouln't be any legal issue with that and people can get reasonable speed out of it. You can download 20 gigs worth of MAME in about twelve hours just as an example.

There are seeds for the torrent in question..

so the xmv pack is on torrents right now,is that what your saying??

No, just the standalone.

oh ok so your talking about the standalone for coinops reignite that ive been sending people got it.

I dont release it but he will contact you fum........

I hear alot of rumors etc ......here is where I stand !!!!!!!!!! and why I am doing this build,

If you want it done right and to work get this.......there are lots of rumors and promises, I have seen no proof of anything out there like this or even close to its quality.

Its up to you guys but I have seen no proof, in anyway shape or form of anything of any quality for CoinOPS

Get "CoinOPS reignite STANDALONE" or "CoinOPS reignite SHOWCASE" if you want it to be done right, please dont waste your time listening to any rumors. I wish to be proven wrong but when ive called to be proven wrong time and time again no one does it.....I wish they would.

Also SHOWCASE has more bug fixes than STANDALONE ( the worst one is there is a little bit of a mem leak in CPS2 cause some glitches in the virtual mem and stuters occasionally, I fixed this and other little issues)

Also SHOWCASE has more bug fixes than STANDALONE ( the worst one is there is a little bit of a mem leak in CPS2 cause some glitches in the virtual mem and stuters occasionally, I fixed this and other little issues)

It's amazing to see how much effort you put into every release.

I can't wait for this new release. I'm pretty sure it's going to be something really special.

Thank you for all you work B)