CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

People have brought up some valid points. Not all games will get played BUT, if you're going to release something this big why would you skimp on whats available? 8 Gigs vs 10 Gigs doesn't matter cuz its gonna take forever to download anyway unless its put on the newsgroups. I've got over 1000 proper roms for this already so all I need is the standalone coinops update and the vids. I'll then probably upload the vids to alt.bin.games.xbox myself. Can't get in too much trouble for video clips as opposed to spreading roms about.

Make it as big as you can is what I say.

*edit for additional thoughts* Doesn't the option to add games to your favorites list make your list of things to search through shorter? I thought that that was what the favs list was for. It takes some time to setup but anything worth doing has a cost.

Edited by RedCapsMan

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4500 videos and full 1400 game/video matched and tested build at 16gigs.......I dont really have bandwidth to do more this month

I will release the 8gig pack as its the best price to performance build

other have said they will make builds............ill give them time to see if they do if not ill release a second disc some time that adds to the first one

PS wont need any roms etc this workw 100percent drop on to the drive and play..... any other builds one will have to tidy up everything themselves

Hi

And why do you upload just half ?

Because faor my part, i can upload all the coinIOPS ignite 1000 roms and screenshots !

If you can upload the others ... 400 games ... it will take you less bandwidth :P

No ?

nope.......... I have fully tested my builds and I know of all the issues with the 1000 game build. Others have said they will release the videos and most of them have critised me personally, I want them for once to step up and actually put there money where there mouth is if they want a full build ive done it I dont use it personally cause its cluttered with stuff I will never play...but ive done it for my personal collection but it no long sits on any XBOX of mine or is given to anyone as they are happy with a more streamlined build it has everything and more they want.

But in basics I dont trust that if I let others sync the build that it wont have bugs in it...I want it to be an install and know its all good build, NO ISSUES. And many many games is not the vision of CoinOPS and probably not what most cab people want. The vision is a Showcase model that looks good and has there fav games, they can add anything else they want after that but thats up to them and up to them to do it correctly.

So in short I dont trust that any build will be synced properly with cat names, pics, working games, cheats, 100percent proper keymaps, videos, bios and more and I know my build is, anyone can sync there own build but I have a high...high level of attention to detail.......so its up to you how you get your build I will be happy that Showcase is really good and will suit most old schooler lovers, not all..........and I dont want to talk about this full rom build ever again as it has never been what CoinOPS is about and most old complainers havent made there own, just complained that I dont direct it that way. Its cause so many issues I cant count I have never changed my mind while most doubters have followed still complaining about my vision. Please all you complainers make your own vision and do it I am not stopping you and have in no way limited CoinOPS ive only added alot of functionality.

NO MORE DISCUSSION ON BUILDS PLEASE ive decided

680 game 8 GIG BUILD is "CoinOPS REIGNITE SHOWCASE"

PS if others have diff vision I can tell them how to make there own builds and then push there own builds I wont mind I wont help with bugs like I will with Standalone and Showcase but I can help show you the way you can with a 100s hours of work achieve your goals.......

it starts by paying 20USD to access http://emumovies.com/ all 4500 games are there and all other systems as well.

NO MORE DISCUSSION ON BUILDS PLEASE ive decided

680 game 8 GIG BUILD is "CoinOPS REIGNITE SHOWCASE"

Not trying to bust your balls here (huge fan of your program).....but maybe we could an updated "Best Of" DAT File with the new release, so those of us who want the extra games can at least have a decent way of compiling a nice romset?

Edited by nytmar3

Dats have been supplied in reinginte for full build also top 1200 odd recoomended and optimed for CoinOPS games.

I have repaired a few bugs for the Showcase build and added a couple of tweaks......nothing major but it wont be exactly the same as Standalone it will corret a few minor issues.

************ Any comments on the new settings layout please.... any bugs in the settings at all as most of them were tweaked in someway