CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

I to want to add some of the top games........ about 5-6 and about 3-4 to FBA as CoinOPS core wont have the grunt to run them.

Do you have an offical old roms build of mine darknior and are you willing to run every game once to see it boots before release (this takes about 5 hours) as I need to know the rom set is 100percent working all the rest will be

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I to want to add some of the top games........ about 5-6 and about 3-4 to FBA as CoinOPS core wont have the grunt to run them.

Do you have an offical old roms build of mine darknior and are you willing to run every game once to see it boots before release (this takes about 5 hours) as I need to know the rom set is 100percent working all the rest will be

I'm really looking forward for this release (The Big One, with roms and videos).

I have DIY arcade cab with a XBox, FBA, and of course, CoinOPS Ignite. So far it has worked very well, apart from a couple of games freezing on load, but a simple reset usually does the trick.

And the sheer quantity of supported games it astonishing. I have over 1000 games right now, and I never even played half of them.

Just the prospect of a release with all of those videos makes me wet my pants :)

So, just dropped by to leave a big Thank You :)

And of course, keep up the good work :P

Hi , i have the old 1000 old romset.

And i have DL over the web the 120 news games, but they are not all good set :P

Some are bad...

You want i launch all the 1000 games for see if the boot great ?

Because 5 hours to do that ... with my childrens will take me some days to do ... :)

i can't wait until its out, i'm planning to turn an old arcade table top cabinet into a coinops cabinet but i've been hanging on a release with as much as possible included and this appears to be the one, well not really waiting on that, its just the motivation i need to do it :P

OK I need an FTP access and a testers... any offers PM me, darknoir has but we may have translation issues with that though.

5 days till I can help assemble a full build... at present ill release the 8GIG version but ive done an 800 game build but its 10gigs. Do we want it larger the games get worse and worse as it gets bigger?

OK I need an FTP access and a testers... any offers PM me, darknoir has but we may have translation issues with that though.

5 days till I can help assemble a full build... at present ill release the 8GIG version but ive done an 800 game build but its 10gigs. Do we want it larger the games get worse and worse as it gets bigger?

It's always good to have a lot of games, but 800+ games might be way too much, and you'll end up with a big pack with a lot of rubbish games that nobody plays. The 8Gb version will be more than enough, and if there's any really good game missing, people can always download it. That's what the DAT files are for.

If necessary, I can help you test it (I suppose you are referring to test every game to see if it boots).

I don't see the difference downloading an 8gig of a 10gig pack, I think a lot of people would prefer a complete package rather than a cutback one. Especially if it ends up being a torrent.

I can test it also, I have a .134 complete romset.

Yes, but remember it's harder for the initial uploaders to bring a package that big, and do you really need those many games? I'd rather have only 500 games, all of them top notch games, than 1500 miscellaneous games (some good, some bad). Cycling through 1500 games, even in CoinOPS can be quite boring. Even if you can narrow to the first letter, there might be a lot of games starting with that letter. And I'm not sure about you, but I assembled my arcade cabinet 1 year ago, and when CoinOPS Gold came out, I downloaded it with the full romset (over 100 roms). Even to this day, I'm still deleting/removing games I don't like. With a 10GB huge pack, you'd spend the rest of time either browsing through a huge gamelist, or deleting rubbish games.

Just my 2 cents :P