CoinOPS reignite

BritneysPAIRS

I have 3 cores in CoinOPS in beta at present. Its a bit buggy but all the games launch okish.

I have said gui tweaks are over(maybe little features added for some users)....... so you can skin it all you want.

I have alot of drivers sorted....

no idea how to recore mame and the speed thing would be an issue I would say. but at present ill finalise SNES into CoinOPS get all the features like skin sizing to work with the CoinOPS gui...then ill start the next one then the next one. and maybe add more export cores as they all seem to operate the same way gui wise.

PS Ice I posted hear cause I personally think very badly of you, no other reason just I think you want to sux the life out of stuff, i hope its just an age diff thing if not well im stuck. But I did post it here just cause its a personal thought of mine and for no other reason than I think your being a ............

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if i read it correctly. You are (for now) adding emulator cores

into CoinOps one at a time. Will you release each +1 core build for

feature requests and suggestions or move on to the next one to till finished ?

people tell me I have to many releases............ so maybe ill wait a few months and release it when the 3 cores are done

it wont have much features sorry :lol: just resizing .......eg run SNES to setup the features keymap etc . You will be able to lauch any of the games in CoinOPS if you wish just setup the 3 folders for the Roms.

Was my next question also.

Would you use the established Xport stuff (or madmab type editions).

EDIT. BP beat me to the post with his answer.

Edited by cba.gy

hmmm after reading awhile, this new stuff seriously seems kinda pointless.So your next move is your gonna add cores to coinops so xport emulators can run through coinops.....to each is own. ..cant wait for the large gig version though..(would be cool to get all the Hq vids for the usual coinops romsets though..think it was around 1000+ but understand your not able, Im seriously thinkin of buying those dvds from that site someday. B) Im out!

I have all 1200 videos matched but its 15gigs for everything

I need help to move everything im working on forward...proper help from people with skills. I have alot done on

FBA gui redesign..... CoinOPS drivers...... CoinOPS core launchers...... total XBMC redesign..... all mame videos and full set for mame

cant please everyone or achieve everthing to a standard I like so I have to have a rethink to where I should head. And then sit down and do one thing and one thing properly

Why do you add SNES to CoinOPS ?

I'm not understand ?

We have ZSNESX who works great, and Madnab who works with ResurectionX and others on the new emulator Skin with video ...

It is not important to have one more B)

But upgrade MAME core with news drivers for news games is a great idea i think if you can.

Because players prefer to play more games than have an other SNES emulator :D

Bye

I disagree that every game emulated is not to important....... I will only fix a few im interested in. There is allready 1000s and 1000s of games to play it will only offer stuff for collectors and that has no real interset for me. I think people would prefer a common interface at least the people I know and myself this is why im looking into it... its not personal.

PS ill be ready to upload the build soon (I need my internet usagage to reset first) darnoir id like to upload it there but language will get in the way of merging a build that is 100percent accurate and for the people I think they want no bugs if they can. There is some commuication needed to merge it correctly, also your goals and vision diff from CoinOPS to each there own but I like a consistant clear vision. Dont take offense I know your offer is good and I may take it up but the language thing will make me nervous that it wont be accurate.

Ok like you want B)

I m not offense, i just want to help, because you know i have many space and that it is very quick :D

For the vision of CoinOPS, i think i have same with some difference lol

Because i like your project, like it is...

And it is true that in an other thread some members have ask i think for some good games not yet emulated ... but you are right that many of the best games are already in coinOPS :D

Bye